Chapter 56

Ashton's POV 

"Are you tired?" Luke questioned. 

"I'm pretty sure Kendall is the only tired one here." Calum laughed from the other bed, playing with his phone. 

"Michael isn't complaining." I stated and Luke laughed. 

"Nope, not at all." Michael smiled while looking at the TV. 

"You like her." Calum said. 

"Well, that's obvious." Luke snorted causing me to laugh. 

"Shut up." Michael smiled, with a blush. 

"You know, I would start dancing around, chanting 'Michael has a crush' but I don't want to wake Kendall up." I laughed and Calum stood up. 

"I'll do it. Michael has a crush, Michael has a crush." He laughed and Luke joined him. 

"Michael has a crush, Michael has a crush." 

"Shut up please." Kendall laughed and turned around, so her face was now facing Michael. 

"Awe, that's cute." Calum cooed and started to pet Kendall's hair. 

"If you touch me again I will hurt you." Kendall threatened. 

"You won't hurt me." Calum chuckled nervously. 

"No, but I have my people." She sighed and Michael laughed. 

"She just told you." Luke laughed and plopped back down on the bed. 

"Yeah, and I'm going to tell both of you if you don't shut up." She added. 

"Why not Mikey or Ash?" Calum asked. 

"Because they aren't annoying me." 

"Because you have a crush on Michael." Luke joked. 

"Yeah." She sighed. 

"Hey, Calum. Are you tired?" Luke questioned. Quite loudly across the room. 

"No, not really Luke. Are you?" Calum said back, equally loud. 

"Nope. Not at all." 

"Shut your faces!" Kendall groaned and I laughed. 

"Maybe I don't want to shut my face." Calum shot back and she sat up. 

"Fine." She stated and stood up. She walked over to Calum and pulled his ear, dragging him out to the hallway. Being curious we all followed and watched as Kendall dragged Calum into the main room. 

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay, okay. I'll shut up." Calum surrendered and Kendall dropped him. He rubbed his ear with a laugh, and Kendall swung around on her heels to face us. We created a path so she could walk through and she continued back to the room. 

"Nice. You pissed her off." I joked. 

"Luke was doing it too!" He defended and Dani peeked her head out from the other side of the room. 

"What did you guys do?" She questioned.

"Calum and Luke were annoying her." I answered and she laughed. 

"Yeah, she's serious about her sleep." She stated and sat down on the couch. 

"Are you sleeping in here?" Michael asked. 

"Yeah, they only got three rooms. One only has one bed, so Lou and El are in there. Then you five and the other 4 are in the last room." She shrugged. 

"Why don't you sleep in our room? I can sleep on the couch. Or you can sleep with Luke and Ashton." Calum suggested. 

"I wouldn't want to intrude. I'm sure Kendall wants to sleep in the same bed as Mike, so I'm good." She answered. 

"Dani, come on. You don't need to sleep in here alone." Luke sighed. 

"Fine." She gave in and followed Kendall back into the room. 

Kendall was already sleeping when we got back and Calum pulled out the pull out couch for Dani. "You're making me sleep over here alone?" Dani questioned as Calum started walking back towards his bed. 

"Well, I don't know." Calum answered. 

"You better go over there." Luke joked. 

"If she starts having a nightmare, I'm going to go over by her." I stated to Luke and he nodded. 

"It's fine." 

 *****

"Let him go!" Kendall screamed causing all of us to sit up. I threw the blankets off me and ran across the room. I sat next to her and Michael on the bed. 

"Kendall. Hey. You're okay." Michael was trying to calm her down. 

"He still has him." She cried in his arms and I saw Dani wipe a tear off of her cheek. 

"Kenny, come here." I sighed and she looked at me. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and cried. "He's okay." I added and she started gasping. "Calm down. Breath." Now I knew it wasn't just a nightmare, she was having another panic attack. Michael was rubbing her back while I was trying to get her to calm down. 

"He's hurting him." She sighed in between gasps. 

"No, don't worry about Zander right now. Just breath." I looked at the clock. 3:30. "I'm sorry." I whispered to Michael. 

"Don't apologize. I wouldn't have been able to do that. Guess I'm going to have to learn." He smiled, a small smile. Kendall was already sleeping again. 

"Luke." I whispered. 

"I know." He smiled and laid back down. 

***** 

Kendall's POV 

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me." I sighed as Michael was tying his shoes. 

"I'm happy to deal with you." He smiled and stood up. 

"I don't annoy you?" I questioned and he chuckled. 

"If you annoyed me, I wouldn't have been up until 4:30 making sure you didn't have another panic attack." He shrugged and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear. 

"You did that?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Of course I did." 

"Why?" 

"Because I like you." 

"Why?" 

"Because you're likable. You're nice to everyone, except Calum, when he pisses you off. It's hard to not like you." he shrugged with a smile. 

"Kendall!" Ashton yelled and opened the door. "Whoops, I feel like I intruded on something. But, I don't care. I forgot something from your birthday present. Here you are." He smiled and handed me a 5 Seconds of Summer sweatshirt. "I know after you moved you couldn't afford much. So, yeah." 

"Ashton." I smiled and slipped it on over my shirt. "It's so soft." I giggled and heard my phone ringing. "Hello?" 

"Hey Kendall." Perrie sighed. 

"How did you preformance go? I'm sorry I couldn't watch it." 

"It was bad news." She shrugged. 

"Perrie, I'm sorry." 

"Just kidding! We won!" She squealled and I heard the other three girls in the back ground screaming. 

"You won X Factor!" I laughed and she was still making weird noises. 

"Yeah! But, we have to go and sign papers. I just wanted to tell you. Bye!" She yelled and hung up the phone. 

"They won!" I smiled and Michael decided to run up and hug me in celebration. He swung me around and laughed. 

"That sweatshirt really is soft." He laughed. 

A/N: 

Little Mix exists now. 

Well, hope you enjoyed. 

~Ashley