Chapter 60

Eleanor's POV 

"If she doesn't go through with chemo then she only has a few weeks." The nurse continued on explaining and I could tell Ashton wasn't having any of this. 

"She won't do chemo. I know her." Ashton sighed and tears streamed down my face. Ashton looked like he was on the verge of tears. So did Michael. "This isn't happening." 

"I'll give you some time to talk to her." The nurse stated and walked away. 

"Can I talk to her by myself first?" He questioned and entered the room before we answered. 

We walked back to the waiting room and Louis immediately knew something was wrong. "El, what's wrong?" He questioned and I pushed him away. Then sat on the floor to call Perrie. 

"Hello?" She answered. 

"Hey Perrie." I sniffled as Louis sat next to me. 

"El, what's wrong?" She questioned. 

"It's Kendall. She needs you here." I sighed. 

"Well, we have a concert I can't drop everything right now." She explained. 

"Perrie, she's sick." I whispered. 

"Sick?" 

"She. She um. She has cancer." I sighed. "Can you tell Zander Stefan and Clayton?" I questioned and I heard her crying. 

"Yeah, I'll call some people. Thanks for calling." She said and hung up the phone. 

"Wait. What?" Louis questioned as I put my phone away. 

Ashton's POV 

"Kendall?" I sighed from the chair next to her bed. She didn't look sick, she looked normal. Like herself. 

"Hmm." 

"We need to talk."

"What about?" 

"So, the nurse told me something. You, um. You have cancer." I explained and her face went whiter then usual. 

"Oh." Was all she said. 

"You can do chemo." I suggested. 

"No. I want to go with you guys. I don't want to stay here." 

"Kendall, you only have a few weeks." I sighed. 

"I don't care. I would rather spend those last few weeks with the people I love then spend 3 or 4 months in a hospital, when this treatment isn't certain. I won't do it Ashton." She stated. 

"Okay. You don't have to." I sighed. 

"Can Michael come in here?" She questioned quietly. 

"Yeah, I'll go and get him princess." I tried to smile and stood up from me seat. Michael was sitting in the waiting room, his head in his hands. Eleanor and Louis were cuddled on the ground. El, sobbing into his chest. "Mike, she wants you in there." I sighed and he stood up. 

"What did she say?" He asked. 

"She doesn't want chemo. I'm sorry Michael." I shrugged. 

"So, how much time do we have? Two weeks?" 

"They said the longest she'll live is three weeks." 

"So, she. She could die tonight?" He questioned. 

"Let's focus on now." I sighed and opened the door to her room. Michael immediately layed down on the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her. 

**** 

I woke up in the morning in the chair next to Kendall's bed. Harry's head was leaning against Liam's shoulder. When did they get here? Perrie poked her head in the doorway and walked in. "Stefan and Clayton are on their way." She said quietly and sat down on the last empty chair. "Michael?" She smiled and tapped his shoulder. 

"Hey." He mumbled. "Kendall?" He questioned and lightly shook her. "Kenny?" He questioned again, just as Harry and Liam woke up.  

*** 

The doctor made all of us get out of her room. I didn't know why. "It's been 30 minutes." Harry complained. 

"Harry, they'll come to get us soon." Perrie sighed, she knew something was wrong.

"Excuse me." The doctor said so quietly I almost didn't hear him. 

"Where's my sister? She can come home now right? She's been waiting to come home for so long." I sighed and noticed the other people in the waiting room were watching me. 

"Your sister, she can't come home today." 

"Why? She was fine last night." 

"She died over night. I'm sorry for your loss." He sighed and I felt my knees giving out. 

"Ashton!" Perrie made a strange noise and held me up. The people in the waiting room looked like they were about to cry. 

"No! Where's my sister?" I yelled and Harry came out in front of me. 

"Ashton, breathe. Kendall wouldn't want you to do this." He sighed. 

"Harry! She isn't dead. She's fine. She's only 20. Her whole life is ahead of her. Why?" I sobbed into Harry's shoulder and I heard Luke from behind me. I looked up at him, his eyes worried. 

"Perrie? What's going on?" Stefan asked from the desk, I'm guessing he just got here. 

"Stefan!" She cried and ran over to hug him. "She's gone." She continued with loud sobs. I looked around the waiting room, and everyone looked sympathetic. 

"Michael?" I questioned and looked around. "Luke? Where's Michael?" 

"Calum took him out." He explained and hugged me. "I'm so sorry. She didn't deserve this." He sighed and I put my head on his shoulder, tears rushing. "Hey, I'm here. It's okay." 

Liam was crying too. I hated crying in front of people, especially Luke. "I'm fine." I shrugged and pushed him away. 

"Ashton." He sighed. 

"Leave me alone Luke. I'm fine." I cried while sitting down on the opposite side of the room. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and I saw the selfie Kendall and I took a few days ago. I let out a yell and threw my phone on the ground. Clayton walked into the waiting room, and instantly saw me. 

"Where's Kendall?" He asked Harry. Harry couldn't even look at him. "No, she's not gone. I just got my relationship with her back. My baby sister isn't dead." 

***** 

Liam's POV 

I walked up to the open casket and saw the girl that I was still madly in love with. "Kendall, wherever you are. I love you. I will always love you, until I'm in the same position. I'm so glad that we met by accident." I sighed and turned away from her pale face. 

A/N: 

So, that's it. 

I've had so much fun writing this story for everyone. I remember when I was excited for 10 reads and now I'm almost to 1.5K. It's overwhelming. I've met so many friends and I'm glad to say that I finally finished my first story on Wattpad. I hope people will still read this story, cause this is my baby. And I hope you'll read some of my other stories. :) 

This is an emotional time right now. My last time signing off on this story. :(  

Peace out,

~Ashley