(Chapter 18) Wedding Planning For Losers.

"What do you mean I can't get married?" Reilly asked while raising her eyebrow.

"You just met Max before I left. You're marrying him after a month?" I questioned and she scoffed.

"I'm really offended that you think I would marry someone I only knew for a month."

"Then who are you marrying?" I asked.

"His name is Gavin and I met him last week." She explained and I held in a laugh that was probably going to be very loud and obnoxious but I guess we will never know.

"Reilly! That's even worse." Susan said from behind me.

"Wait! You mean to tell me that you're getting married to someone you met last week?" I questioned and the guys were obviously enjoying our conversation.

"Yes, pay attention." She told me.

"Do you even know anything about him?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What's his last name?"

"Junior?" She sounded confused.

"Best friend's name?"

"Probably John."

"Eye color?"

"Dreamy."

By this time Jenelle and Susan were laughing so hard they couldn't breathe and everyone else looked just as confused as I was. "I don't think this is a good idea Reilly." I shrugged.

"Please. I want all three of you in the wedding. They can be in it too." She said while pointing at the guys and Eleanor on the ground. "Kendall, I wanted you to be my Maid of Honor." She said and I spit out the lemonade I was drinking.

"I don't even know this guy." I explained and she smiled. Boy I hated that smile because it always meant she had a trick up her sleeve. And trust me they were never good tricks.

"You can meet him right now. He came along. I'll go and get him." She smiled again and skipped away.

"How crazy is she?" I asked and the girls were trying to catch their breath.

"I'm not quite sure but, hey, we're all brides maids. Even you Eleanor." Jenelle said and Eleanor gave us a weird look.

"Yeah, if we have to do it. So do you." Susan laughed and Eleanor shrugged.

"That's okay. I love weddings." Her face lit up and I saw Louis get a big grin on his face.

"But, let's not forget. Kendall's the Maid of Honor!" Jenelle cooed and pinched my cheeks.

"Get off of me. This isn't funny." I laughed and grabbed her wrists.

"Why are you laughing then?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Either this guy is really hot and just wants her money or he is just as crazy as she is." I said and Jenelle agreed.

"I'm gonna say the first one." Jenelle said when she saw Gavin.

"We have to stop her from going through with this." I whispered.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Jenelle asked.

"Well, last time I saw her she was in love with Niall." I explained and we all looked at Niall.

"No, no I will not date someone like her. Even if she's your friend." He said and Reilly came into veiw.

"Niall, you don't have to date her. We have to stop her from marrying this dude." I explained and his face softened.

"I don't know Kendall." He sighed.