(Chapter 28)

Harry's POV 

I quickly picked up the phone again. "And why should I believe you?" I asked and she laughed. 

"Probably because you just dropped the phone. With the smallest bit of belief." She said and I sighed. 

"He did not do that." I said in a demanding tone. 

"I'll even send you a picture." She said and I could tell the phone was on speaker. I heard her tap a few buttons and the phone vibrated by my ear. I put her on speaker and opened the message. I heard Kendall gasp and she grabbed the phone. 

"Oh my God." She hung up the phone and threw the phone across the room. "She has to be lying." She tried to convince herself and ran to the computer. 

"What are you doing?" I asked and followed her. 

"If Jenelle got a picture of that, and it is actually true, then it's probably all over Twitter and everything else." She explained. 

She logged into Twitter and the first thing that popped up was the same picture and she slammed the computer shut. "What?" She sighed and Zayn followed by Niall ran into the room. 

"What happened?" Zayn asked. 

"Look at this." I said and opened the computer to the picture. 

"What the hell? That can't possibly be true. Kendall." Niall said and put his hand on Kendall's shoulder. 

"Don't touch me." She demanded and started crying. 

"Kendall." I sighed and she ran upstairs when I heard the front door open. 

I started walking towards the front door in a fit of rage and slammed Liam into the wall by the door. "Why would you do that?!" 

"Do what?" He asked in a weird tone. 

"Don't act like you don't know. You broke her heart." Zayn said and they joined us by the door. 

"I what? Where's Kendall?" He questioned and looked around. 

"Like I would tell you. Who was that girl? Huh?" I yelled and he looked confused. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"This is what he's talking about." Niall sighed and showed Liam the picture on his phone. "What were you thinking mate? She's a great person and you just kissed some chick?" 

"I don't know who she was. Okay? I walked outside because my mom was calling me and this chick showed up out of no where. She kissed me and I pushed her away." He explained. "Now let go of me." he pushed me off of him.

"How do you explain this picture? How did someone take a picture for the nano second that girl was kissing you?" I asked and he pushed me away. 

Kendall's POV 

I don't know how long I was crying when I heard the door open.  I looked up to see Liam with a sad look on his face. "What do you want?" I said in a rude tone. 

"Let me explain." He sighed and I laughed. 

"Let you explain? Let you explain what? The fact that you kissed some random girl on the road!" I yelled. 

"Kendall. Do you really think I'd do that?" He asked and sat down on the bed next to me. 

"I don't know! Why don't you tell me?" I stated and ran out of the room. 

"Kendall! Please!" He begged and grabbed my arm. 

"Why?" 

"Because I love you and I didn't want this. I didn't kiss that girl. I promise. Please believe me." He sighed.