(Chapter 1) Long Lost Phone Call

"Why can't you just tell me?" Susan asked quietly as we were walking into the airport.

"It's just hard to explain." I stated.

"You said you'd tell me Ken." she said back disappointedly.

"I know. I know. Ok. Here goes nothing." I told her about how my dad favored my brother Clayton. Also that he always made me cry because he called me fat and put my mother and I through hell. I told her that Clayton and I got really distant and we didn't really talk for a while and we still didn't talk to each other.

"I'm sorry Kendall. I shouldn't have made you tell me." She seemed upset.

"No you deserved to know Susan. I couldn't keep it from you anymore. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just met you after I moved in with my mom and at that time Clay decided he liked dad better. We just stopped talking. I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But who cares? We're going to London!" I said quickly changing the subject and we both screamed in excitement. "Nothing's going to ruin this day. Got it?" Susan nodded and chuckled.

Just then I got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said kinda demanding.

"Hey Kendall." The male voice on the other end of the line said.

"Who is this? If I'm allowed to ask." I asked and he chuckled.

"This never got old. You're so funny Kendall." He said.

"I'm serious. I'm going to hang up if you don't tell me who this is." I said confused.

"I don't think you would hang up on your brother now would you?" He said back flatly.

"C-Clayton?" I shuddered at the thought. could it really be him I asked myself.

"The one and only." He said back chuckling.

A/N: Are Kendall and Clayton going to start taking again? So this chapter was kinda more of a get to know the characters chapter.

Follow me on Twitter it would mean a lot

@1_Dis1Derful

Peace out - Ashley :)