Chapter 47

Kendall's POV 

"What are you talking about?" I questioned and suddenly another image from my childhood raced through my head. 

(PAST) 

I was standing on the outside of Clayton's room his door was closed and I was eavesdropping on his conversation. I had no idea who he was talking to, but it was about me. 

"Listen, we need to get Kendall out of here." Clayton said into the phone and he sighed. "Just be ready for a call in two days, I have a plan. I won't be able to see my sister for a long time, but I need her to be safe. Bye." he hung up the phone and I heard him walking towards the door. I quickly tried to run down the hallway but it was too late. "Kendall, I know you heard the conversation. I've been living here for 17 years. I know a lot." 

"Sorry." I shrugged and walked away. 

(PRESENT) 

"Wait, that night. You were talking to mom, weren't you? Then I forgot about it because dad threw me into the wall. I had minor memory loss. That's why I didn't remeber it!" I said.

"Good job." He laughed and I frowned.

"I thought you were faking the whole being mean thing? And what was the point of coming to London and punching my boyfriend at the time?" I questioned. 

"Well, it is an act. I called you at the airport, I really thought I could amend things with you. Then dad found out I called you. He was with me. When we were in London. I had to do something, to make him think I wanted nothing to do with you. Then he found out that you were back in America, automatically he wanted to go find you. Then mom called him and told him exactly where to find you. Which made no sense to me. Kendall, I'm so sorry." He sighed. "I want my baby sister back." 

"Clayton, of course I want my big brother back. But, it won't be overnight. We can see how this goes. We can talk while I go on tour with the guys. Then if I think I can trust you, then we can hang out." I suggested. 

"That sounds great, but I have to go. I'll text you later or something." He sounded rushed. Like something was wrong. Before I could answer, he hung up. I stood up and took my clothes into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and jumped into the shower. Exactly what I needed right now. 

Ashton's POV 

Harry walked back  into the main room without Kendall. "Where did soon to be Mrs. Styles go?" I joked. 

"One, we just started dating Ash, calm down. Two, she went to her room to talk to someone on the phone." He explained with a laugh. 

"To talk to who?" Zander asked, he seemed worried. I wasn't sure why, it was a phone call. Maybe because of what happened last night. 

"I don't know. Maybe Perrie." He shrugged and took a bite out of one of the left over muffins. "it isn't really my business, she'll tell me if she wants to." 

"That's my man. Not getting up in a woman's business. I like you." Dani laughed. "So when are you guys leaving, so we can make cupcakes." She squealed and Harry put his hands over his mouth. Probably trying not to laugh. I wasn't sure though. 

"In 30 minutes, or whenever Kendall comes in here."  I answered and she smiled. It was a weird smile. But, Dani always had weird smiles. I knew Liam liked her, it was way to obvious, even for Liam. Sophia was still kind of in the picture though. I couldn't exactly tell him who to choose. 

We sat and talked until Kendall walked in 20 minutes later. "I'm ready!" She laughed and threw her hands up in the air. Her hair was up and braided. I never understood how girls could braid their hair if it was behind their heads. She had on the shirt that I got her, mine was on too. She had on black leggings. Something Dani probably got her. Her charm bracelet and necklace were on too.