(Chapter 4) Is This a Date or Something?

Kendal's POV

I walked down the stairs half angry and half surprisingly happy. I sat on the couch and a tear streamed down my face.

"I'll tell him not to come Kendall." Susan said seeing that I was upset.

"Its not that. Remember when I was on the phone at the airport?" I asked her wiping a tear off my cheek.

She sat down next to me and rubbed my back as I leaned into her softly crying. "Yeah, you never told me who it was."

I sighed. "It was my brother."

She seemed surprised. "You said you never talked to him."

"I don't. And now he suddenly wants to be a brother again. He brought up dad and he asked me why I didn't like him. Like he doesn't know." I started crying a little louder we sat there in silence (besides me crying) for five minutes.

I heard a knock on the door and ran to the bathroom to fix my eyes while I yelled to Susan "Answer the door!"

I heard the door open and Susan said "Hello, She was right you are cute." I laughed a little bit. "Come on in!"

He laughed and said "So where's Kendall?"

"I'm in here!" I yelled as I was walking out of the bathroom. My eyes were still puffy but they weren't that noticeable. I bumped into someone and heard him chuckle.

"Still running into people I see." He looked into my eyes. Dang, He had gorgeous eyes. Dare I say like Harry Styles. Why am I talking about One Direction again. Oh, yeah because they're hot.

"Yeah, Like I said I'm a klutz." I said while we both laughed. We stared at each other for a while.

Suddenly I heard Susan saying in a distressed tone of voice "Romeo, Romeo. Where art thou Romeo." We all started laughing.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked.

Susan and I both looked at each other "I don't know." We said at the same time.

He laughed and said while shrugging "I know we could go to Nando's and then maybe play a game or something?" I didn't like the first part of the suggestion.

"Sounds cool to me. How about you Kendall?" She could tell I didn't like the idea.

"Fine with me." I put on a fake smile.

Susan's POV

I heard a knock at the door and Kendall ran off. Probably to fix her eyes cause they were really puffy and she yelled "answer the door!". I realized there were tears on my shirt so I grabbed a hoodie and quickly put it on. I answered the door and there was a really cute guy there. "Hello." He smiled "She was right you are cute." I laughed and invited him in.

"So where's Kendall?" He looked around the house. I was going to say she's right back there but before I could say anything Kendall yelled "I'm in here!' and he walked towards her voice. I walked into the kitchen to get a soda, seeing that Kendall won't drink it I will. I went to see what they were doing and caught them aimlessly staring at each other.

"Romeo, Romeo. Where art thou Romeo?" I said making them laugh and stop staring at eachother. Finally.

"So.. What are we going to do?" He asked looking at both of us.

"I don't know?" Kendall and I said at the same time making us laugh.

"We could go to Nando's and then maybe play a game or something?" He shrugged. I knew Kendall wouldn't like the first part of the idea.

"Sounds cool to me. How about you Kendall?" I knew she would say yes but she meant no.... Why did she still care I mean she isn't what he says. I don't get it.

"Fine with me." She said smiling. FAKE!

Gavin's POV

The girls were acting weird, probably girl stuff. Not gonna ask!

We got into the car Kendall sat in the passenger seat by me and Susan was in the back. I turned on the radio and my favorite song was on.

"It was the best song ever!!" The girls started singing.

"You like One Direction?" I asked

"Yeah!" They both yelled. I started laughing at them. Now i know who to take with me to the concert, seeing I have two extra tickets.

"Do you?" Kendall said.

"YES! They're awesome. But I'm not gay because a lot of people ask me that." I said a little too excited.

They started laughing "I don't think you're gay." Kendall said while trying to breathe.

"Well I dont know if you guys would except this but I have three front row seats to the concert tomorrow. If you want to go?" I shrugged knowing they would say yes.

They both gasped and started screaming. I held my hands over my ears cause it was really loud, and started laughing.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Susan said. Then Kendall went quiet.

"What kind of joke is this?" She started laughing. "Show me the tickets first."

I leaned over to the glove compartment and pulled out the tickets "Proof enough for you?" I asked smirking.

She pulled them out of the envelope and gasped. "Front row, Right in the center. Gavin really I just met you I dont expect you to take me to a One Direction concert."

"Well I'm taking both of you. Wether you like it or not. It's tomorrow night in Wolverhampton. So be ready by 5, ok?" I said kinda demandingly.

"Sir, yes sir. I won't complain." Susan giggled.

We got to Nando's and ordered to go so we could chill at Kendall's house until it was about 1am. "So I'll be here tomorrow at about 5ish? ok?" I said right before walking out the door.

Kendall got up off the couch and came over by me. "Ok see you then." She smiled.

Then I leaned in and kissed her. When I realized what I did I backed away and ran to my car.

"Why did I do that? Im so stupid." I told myself.

A/N: So do you guys think that Kendall and Gavin will end up together?

I dont know!!!!

Well I'm glad I got 10 reads I know. You're probably like. It's 10 reads why are you so happy. Well I am. I Mean 10 thats 10 more than 0.

Lol. Well I'm done here so.

Peace out ~Ashley