Chapter 57

Kendall's POV 

"Any who, we're all going out to some place that Eleanor has picked. I don't know where, but yeah. Ten minutes." Ashton stated and walked out the door. 

"I actually have to make a call, so I'm going to go down to the lobby." I explained and he grabbed my arm.

"No, I have to talk to the guys in the main room anyways. So, you can just stay in here." He offered and gave me a hug before leaving. 

I sighed before taking my phone off of the night stand. Looking down at the number I dialed in, I debated on whether or not to call it. Hesitantly I pressed call. It rang once, and I heard the tone that they answered. 

"Kendall? What's wrong?" 

"Well, two things. I need big brother help. And I want to know where my other brother is." I sighed. 

Harry's POV 

I really hate that I'm admitting this. Kendall crying because of me, crushed me. The fact that Dani even text her those texts angered me even more. Now, Michael is the closest to her. 

*The Night Before* 

I was laying on the bed, my head buried in my pillow and I was crying. "Mate?" Zayn questioned while entering the room. "What happened?" 

"Nothing. I'm fine." I lied while trying to pull myself together. 

"Kendall?" He questioned and I looked down. I fell apart every time I heard her name. "You really fell hard." He sighed. "Did she break up with you?" 

"Basically. And it doesn't help that Dani sent Kendall texts off of my phone." 

"Wait, she did that?" 

"Yeah, when I fell asleep in the car. My phone was in my lap." 

"Didn't you tell Kendall that?"

"Of course I bloody told her that! She didn't believe me for a second." I defended and he sighed. "She hates me." 

"She doesn't hate you. She doesn't hate anyone. If she doesn't hate Liam, she doesn't hate you. She barely hates her dad. I think you're clear." He shrugged. "I'll talk to her." 

"She's probably with Michael now." 

"Wow. Maybe that's why she's mad at you." 

"That's not what I mean. I mean, everyone likes her. She's likable." 

"Yup." 

"Zayn." I started but he was already out of the door. "Lovely!" 

Kendall's POV 

"Wait, what do you mean? Zander's with dad?" 

"Yeah.. The police are trying to track Zander's phone." I answered. 

"That's the thing, dad isn't a master kidnapper. They probably found him already. I'm here to be the big bro. For you, not Zander. So, I'm here." 

"I don't know what to do." I sighed, upset that he completely denied telling me about Zander. 

"About? If I'm going to help you I need some details." 

"So, there's some guys." 

"This is already interesting." 

"One, is a sweetheart. I dated him, and he kinda sorta admitted that he cheated on me." I shrugged.  "The next one. He's funny, and I think we're dating. Although he kinda hurt me the other day. Not like dad hurt, but like emotional hurt. The last one, he is adorable, he's so nice and he makes me feel whole."