(Chapter 9) So We Meet Again

Kendall's POV

I followed Liam to the door. When he opened it I heard him sigh. "Who is it?" I asked while sticking my head out the door to see who it was. "What do you want?" I spat at Gavin.

"I came to say sorry. To both of you. And you too Liam." He sighed.

"Really?" Liam laughed. "After 4 years you finally decided that you should apologize?"

"I always knew you did nothing wrong. I just didn't want to admit I was wrong." He shrugged. Wow, what a friend.

"I accept your apology. But it doesn't make us friends. You have more apologies to take care of with the girls." Liam said and walked away.

"Who is it? A neighbor?" Susan said excitedly but her excitement vanished when she saw who it was.

"Susan, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you guys there." Gavin sighed again.

"Thanks, see ya." She quickly disappeared back into the house. I held in a laugh and noticed he was still looking at me.

"Listen Gavin, I forgive you. But, I truly don't think we should talk anymore." I shrugged.

"Whatever. Here's your stupid CD's. I don't know why I tried with you. I knew you would be just like everyone else. Stupid, rude and let's not forget ugly. And just moving on to another guy right away, whore. I don't know what I ever saw in you. No one likes you. Liam is just talking to you to get to me! We all know that." He said while throwing the CDs at me.

I felt tears prickling my eyes. "Hey! You can hate me all you want! But what did she do to you? You think she's ugly just because she doesn't want to be with you! The only ugly thing here is your heart!" Liam yelled at him picking up my CDs and pulling me into the house and slamming the door. I was shocked, I couldn't talk, I couldn't even move.

"Hey, don't listen to him. He's an idiot." Liam said with his hands on my cheeks. I thought I was going to cry. I started shaking and heard people coming down the stairs laughing.

"Who was at the door?" Zayn asked.

"Gavin." Liam said coldly.

"Kendall. Are you okay?" Susan asked while running over to me. I shook my head to tell her no. She hugged me and I started crying on her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay." She said rubbing my back. "Come on let's go." She said while walking upstairs with me. Blair was behind her and she followed us up.

"When are you going to tell him?" Blair asked after I calmed down a little.

"Tell him what?" I asked.

"About your dad." Blair stated.

"I don't know. It's not as easy as saying 'Well my dad hated me and I hurt myself on purpose.'" I sighed.

"Well I mean you could say it like that." Susan said and I chuckled a little.

"When was the last time?" Blair asked.

"The last time I cut myself?" She nodded. "A while ago. Like a month before we came here." I lied. I couldn't tell them that I hurt myself the day we got here. I couldn't tell them that I probably would tonight too.

Liam's POV

"What happened mate?" Zayn asked as I sat on the couch in the den.

"He called her stupid, and rude." I shrugged wanting to leave the last part out.

"I don't think she would have reacted like that. If he only said that she was stupid and rude." He said eyeing me.

"He called her ugly, and said that no one cares about her." I sighed.