(Chapter 38)

As we were walking down to the store Niall was trapped in Harry's phone started buzzing. "Hey Paul. Are you in the store with Niall?" Harry questioned. I guessed he was talking to Paul, but I'm just spit balling here. "Yeah, do you think you could get us in before someone else spots me?" He hung up the phone and the door to the store opened. Four of the guys' body guards walked out and towards us. One grabbed Chloe and she yelped. I started laughing as fans started to notice Harry and I. 

"So, is this going to be like a zombie apocolipse?" I questioned and he laughed. Paul quickly picked me up and threw me over his back. "Am I just a doll now? Someone you can throw over your shoulders all the time?" I laughed and Paul shook his head. 

"I'll put you down if you want." He said and I looked at the ground. There was probably about 50 girls clawing at Harry and I. 

"Um, actually. I think I like it up here a little better." I stuttered and he laughed at me again. "Stop laughing Paul. I didn't choose to come here today. That was all her doing." I defended and pointed at Chloe. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know I know. It's fine." He laughed while pushing through the crowd of over dramatic teenage girls. Although I cannot blame them. I would probably be doing the same thing right now. And by probably I mean definitely I would definitely be doing the same thing right now. Don't judge, I know it's weird. But, still. Why am I talking to myself at a time like this? 

Paul made his way through the crowd and into the same store that Niall was in. "What in the bloody hell happened?" Harry yelled with a laugh while running up to Niall. 

"I'm seriously not sure. I was walking next to Chloe when some girl screamed my name. Then I just kind of ran in here. I tried to grab Chloe's arm but then I thought that if she was looking for me, she would go and get you guys. And here we are." Niall shrugged and I laughed. 

"Well, now that half of your fan base knows we're here. What do we do now?" Chloe asked and Paul shrugged. 

"We wait." Paul shrugged and I sat down on a bench next to Harry. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Ashton. 

Ashypoo <3 

Hey, I have a question. 

KennyBear 

Okay, what is it?

Ashypoo <3 

Why do you like Harry so much? (Not being rude just a question. I'm just wondering) 

KennyBear

Because he's my best friend. I can talk to him about everything. Same thing to you. I just like him more. He was right there for me when Liam cheated on me. You know why? Because that's how life is. You spend your whole life dreaming for something and it just gets ripped away from you so fast you don't even know how to handle it. Life does things like that to you. It makes you fall in love with someone and then it laughs as you fall flat on your face because that person doesn't catch you.

Ashypoo <3

Kay Kay, thanks see you soon. Kisses! Hugs! 

KennyBear

Usually people say xoxo. Not Kisses! Hugs! XD 

Ashypoo <3

Well, I like to be different. So BOOM! Bye Bye!

KennyBear

Okay then. Bye Bye Ashypoo.

"Well, the limo is out front." Paul said after we sat in the store for about an hour.