(Chapter 30)

(Day 25 of 30)

"What?" I whispered to myself. I quickly turned around and slammed the door shut. I ran down the hall and into the kitchen. I looked up to see all of the guys staring at me. 

"Um, what happened?" Zayn asked in a quite tone. While drinking some orange juice. 

"He's up there. Asleep in my girlfriends bed!" I yelled. Then I heard Louis groan and pull out his wallet. Slapping 20 dollars into Niall's hand. 

"Liam, I think after what you did to Kendall she has a right to be with her friend. They are like best friends, you know that. Out of anyone here she's going to go to him for comfort." Louis explained and grabbed a piece of bacon.

"But, I didn't do anything!" I defended and walked to the fridge. 

"You said you kissed that girl." Niall said in a confused tone. 

"But, I didn't do it. I was just mad. I don't know what I was thinking. Seriously, why am I so stupid?" I hit myself in the head. 

"Yeah, why are you so stupid?" Louis laughed and I looked at him. 

"Thanks bud." 

"You know if you don't make it up to Kendall Harry is going to take her. And I don't blame him." Niall explained and sighed. 

Kendall's POV

I woke up to a door slamming and I shot up into a sitting position. "Hey, hey." Harry sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay." 

"Who was that? Liam?" I asked and he nodded. 

"I think so. Listen Kendall. I know you still have feelings for him and I'm sorry." He shrugged and I put my finger over his lips. 

"Stop apologizing." I whispered and he smiled. Then he did something I never thought would happen. He leaned in and kissed me. 

"I'm sorry." He said again. 

"Harold. Stop with the "S" word." I laughed and he kissed me again. 

"Sorry. Not sorry." He smiled and we got up to walk towards the stairs. 

I looked down the stairs and heard "You know if you don't make it up to Kendall Harry is going to take her. And I don't blame him." Niall explained and sighed. 

Then I decided to walk down the rest of the stairs and saw Liam's face turn into even more of a frown. 

Liam's POV

"Is there any reason you were in my room, Liam?" Kendall asked while walking down the stairs with Harry right behind her. Of course. 

"Why was he in your room?" I questioned and pointed at Harry. 

"One, I asked you a questioned first. Two, he's my friend it's no concern to you." She answered. 

"Please, don't throw us away." I begged. 

"You know what Liam. I believed you. I knew that you wouldn't do something like that. But, then you told the guys you did. You ripped my heart out way more than my dad ever has or will. I can't hardly look at you. And, that's saying something. Because, I loved you Liam." She sighed. 

"I love you too Kendall. But, I was just mad I didn't do it. Really I didn't. Don't you believe me?" I questioned. 

"Liam, I-I can't do this anymore." She sighed and started backing away. I looked at the guys and they all looked shocked. Even Harry. 

"What? Kendall, please. I love you." I fought and felt tears stinging my eyes. When I said that her eyes started getting watery and she turned around and walked towrds the stairs.