(Chapter 7) Well Someone's Cranky!

Kendall's POV

I was up on the stage, is it hot in here or is it just me? I looked at Gavin and he seemed hurt.

"So Kendall." Harry said trying to get my attention.

"Yes, Harry?" I asked.

He laughed "So Liam here has a crush on you." He said gesturing towards Liam.

I looked at them all. "If he does that's his choice I mean, I don't see who would." I said sighing.

Suddenly they all laughed. "What is so funny." I said sternly.

"It's just that you're stunning. You shouldn't underestimate yourself love." Louis said in a concerned tone of voice.

"Well I have my reasons to not believe that I'm not." I said feeling tears build up in my eyes.

"Well, take my word for it, if Leeyum over here didn't already like you. I would totally take you." Zayn said smirking.

"Well I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to do that." I said looking at Susan out of the corner of my eye.

"Why not." He said pouting.

"Because my friend over there is like in love with you." I said pointing at Susan and here face got really red.

"Oh does she now." He looked at her and smirked. "And, Liam, you're being really quiet. Why's that?" He looked in Liam's direction.

"No reason really." He said while walking over to me.

"Well I think that's a lie." Niall said while looking at the ground like he didn't say anything.

"Well before Liam gets to embarrassed maybe we should just finish the concert right." Harry said while laughing. I stood up about to walk back to my seat when Liam grabbed my hand.

"You're going to call me right?" He whispered to me.

I nodded my head and walked to my seat. "So how's your new boyfriend?" Gavin said to me sounding really upset.

"What?" I said actually really confused. "He isn't my boyfriend." I defended finally realizing what he was talking about.

"Sure seems like it." He scoffed and pulled his phone out.

Gavin's POV

I pulled out my phone to text Bryce because I didn't want to look at Liam anymore.

Me: Wanna hang out later?

Bryce: Ya and play that game we talked about? Haha.

Me: Ya, I'll be back in town in about an hour.

Bryce: K, see you then.

The concert ended shortly after that and I hurried to my car. I was about half way home when Kendall called me.

Me: Hello?

Kendall: Where are you?

Me: On my way home.

Kendall: Umm, you forgot something. Well actually two somethings!

Me: Ha, I don't recall.

Kendall: Gavin this isn't funny, where are you?

Me: Like I said I'm on my way home.

Before she could reply I hung up. Sure I felt bad for leaving them there but, I was too mad at Liam for what he was doing again.

It was a quick ride home and Bryce got to the house shortly after I did. "So who's that?" He asked while walking into my kitchen and pointing at my phone. I forgot that I changed it to the picture Kendall and I took yesterday.