(Chapter 8) Long Lost Friends.

Liam's POV

Sooner or later I picked Kendall up and carried her to the car. I sat in the back with her and her friend sat next to Zayn in the front. "So I never got your name love." Zayn said to Kendall's friend.

"Oh, haha. I'm Susan. Her best friend." she said while pointing at Kendall. I looked at Kendall noticing she was asleep now. She Look at Kendall and then looked at me. "I swear, if you hurt her just like everyone else. I'm going to hurt you. And I know you're a part of my favorite band in history, but she comes first. You hurt her, you die." She added while smiling at me. I'm going to be honest I'm kind of scared.

"I'm not going to hurt her. But, what happened with her dad?" I asked.

"I'll let her tell you. It's not my place to say." She said while shrugging. "And, I don't know the whole story anyways."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said while looking at her. I'm not sure why I said it I just felt bad.

"Why are you sorry?" She said turning back around to look at me.

"Because, I didn't know she was "with" Gavin." I said putting quotation marks around 'with'.

"Could you tell me your version of that story because I really don't understand it? And they weren't together. They were just friends." She said while shrugging.

I sighed and told her the story.

(Past)

"Mate, I have to tell you something important!" Gavin said while running up to me. I gestured for him to tell me as I texted my girlfriend. "So, I've been seeing this girl. I mean she's amazing."

I looked at him "When do I get to meet her?" I said while laughing.

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

"Sounds good. Could I bring Olivia? So she could meet her to." I suggested.

"Yeah definitely. But, I have to meet up with her. So I'll catch you tomorrow?" He said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." I tried to say before he ran off.

I turned around and Olivia was right behind me. I gasped a little bit. She giggled "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine darling." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

Behind me I heard someone say "What the hell?" I turned to see Gavin.

"Gavin this is Oli-" I got cut off.

"I know who she is. This is my girlfriend. Tiffany." Gavin said holding his hands in fists.

" Her name is Olivia." I said but he didn't hear me because he had already walked away. I turned to Olivia. Or Tiffany. Whoever she is. But she was gone.

(Present)

"So, you didn't know who she was?" Susan asked.

"He didn't tell me her name. Or what she looked like. But I had been dating this girl for 2 months. I never heard from Gavin again." I explained.

"So it wasn't your fault?" I heard Kendall say. I looked at her, obviously she had woken up. She had been leaning on me since we got into the car.

"I thought maybe it was. But how was I to know? And like I said Gavin never let me explain." I shrugged.

"I don't think it's your fault mate." Zayn said while turning the radio on. Suddenly I heard Susan start singing.

the Story of my life

I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm

And time Is Frooooooooozen!!!