Chapter 54

Ashton's POV 

"Or, she's just a good actress." Harry sighed. 

"No, Harry she actually believes you're mad at her. Maybe she should date someone else. Her and Michael would be a cute couple. He's there for her right now. In fact, almost everyone's there for her, but you!" I yelled. 

"I second that." Dani said from a foot away. "I always thought Michael was a sweetheart."

"You aren't part of this Dani, and the only reason you don't want her to be with me is because you don't like me." Harry spat. 

"No, the only reason I don't want her to be with you is because you're hurting her." Dani stated. 

"I would never hurt her." Harry sighed and she scoffed. 

"When we get to Chicago, you WILL NOT be in the same room as her. She can be with the 5 Seconds of Summer guys. Not you." 

"I don't think you get to decide that." Harry defended. 

"Harry, you pushed it way too far." I said.

"How!" 

"You act like she's cheating on you all the time. When she isn't. She just has a lot of male friends." 

"That she hugs all the time!" 

"And you kissed Chloe!" Dani added. 

"Yeah, you kissed Chloe and you call her the cheat?" I said and felt a sting on my cheek. Dani gasped and the car doors opened. 

"What was that man?" Luke questioned and walked up to me, taking my face in his hands. As to check for any marks. 

"Harry, seriously. You can say whatever you want about me, but you cannot hurt my friends." Kendall sighed and I saw Michael right next to her. 

"Well, that means that I can't hurt any guy in the world. Because you seem to be 'friends' with all of them." 

"You're kidding right?" 

"No, I'm definitely not kidding." 

"What happened over the past 5 minutes?" Kendall questioned and looked down at the ground. 

"You lied to me. I know you kissed Liam." He hissed. 

"Yeah I did! Because he treats me a whole lot better than you!" She defended and Harry looked shocked. 

"Wow, you really do want to date all the guys in the world." Harry laughed and turned around, sitting in the back seat of the car. I looked at Kendall and she looked at me. 

"Kendall." I sighed and tried to walk towards her. 

"Don't touch me." She demanded and stepped back bumping into Michael's chest. "Sorry." She sighed to him and quickly walked back to the car, sitting in the passenger seat. 

"Michael, she seems to trust you right now. So, please. Be there for her." Dani sighed and sat in the front seat of the same car Harry was in. 

"I guess us 5 are sharing a room in Chicago." I stated when we all got back in the car. 

"We can finally be 5 seconds of summer now!" Calum joked. Trying to cheer Kendall up, I'm guessing. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Kennybear: 

He wasn't joking. 

Ashypoo: 

Are you sure? 

She shifted around in her seat and put her phone in front of my face. 

Haz <3 :*