ONE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

CELEBRITY SPY ~ Your favorite celebrity gossip.

IS HARRY STYLES BACK IN LONDON WORKING ON NEW MUSIC?
by Claudia Mayer

Singer Harry Styles (23) has been mainly living in LA for almost a year, only coming to his motherland for short periods of time.
But for the past weeks he has been seen coming in and out of the studio in London, and we wonder if he came back to work on his new album.
Let's not forget Styles took a break after his last tour ended almost a year ago, and we've been dying for some new material ever since.
Neither him, his record label or management have revealed anything about a new album coming out, but we can only hope our favorite heartthrob is finally going to delight us with his voice again.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Louis lived quite a normal life.

He had a job at an antique book shop called 'The Treasure Box', which he pretty much enjoyed. Only a handful of costumers came in each day, so it allowed him to do his two favorite things in the world; read and write.

He was currently doing the first, he had just picked up a random book from the store that morning, and was already half way through it.

"Louis, you're going to have to close today" Virginia said, coming from the back of the store, she was the owner "I'm going to my friend Edna's house for dinner, and I forgot she asked me to pick up wine".

"Sure, no problem" Louis answered, looking up from his book, and saw Virginia looked ready to leave "Have fun at dinner".

"Thank you, love, I'll see you Monday, have a nice weekend" Virginia smiled at him.

"Thanks, you too" Louis smiled.

Virginia left, and Louis put the book down, and looked at the time. It was 5.45, and they closed at 6, so he got up from the chair behind the register, where he had been reading, and started tidying up the store so he could go home on time.

At 6 o'clock on the dot, Louis left the store, making sure he closed the door and the metal shutter properly, and headed home.

He worked at the bookstore Monday to Friday from 10 to 6, with a lunch break, of course, and then Wednesday to Saturday he also worked as a bartender at a nightclub, where his shift started at 8 PM.

Sometimes having 2 jobs could be exhausting, but London was an expensive city to live in, and he needed both jobs to be able to live in a decent place on his own, because he had never been a big fan of roommates or very small spaces.

His flat was at a walking distance from the bookstore, so he got there less than 10 minutes later, and the second he opened the door, his black cat came up to him meowing.

"Hi Edgar" Louis greeted the cat, and picked him up from the floor "What did you do today, besides napping?".

Edgar was purring in his arms, so Louis scratched behind his ears, knowing he loved it when he did that, but then he put him down to be able to get him food, and then prepare something for himself before he had to leave again.