FORTY

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

IS HARRY STYLES ALREADY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT?
By Melanie McKay

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past month, you would know that British singer Harry Styles is becoming a dad (supposedly sometime during the summer) with Louis Tomlinson, who was completely unknown until he cowrote half of Harry's latest album with him.
But even after his songwriting credits, Louis continued working normal jobs, as a bartender at London's nightclub 'Empire', and at a bookstore called 'The Treasure Box' during the day. But that didn't last too long, because we've learned that a few weeks ago, he quit his job at the nightclub, and now we just found out that he stopped working at the bookstore as well, leaving him with no job at all.
We believe Louis was able to quit both his jobs because Harry is already paying for child support, despite the fact that his baby hasn't even been born yet. This fuels the rumors going around in social media, that Louis got pregnant with Harry's baby on purpose, just to get his hands on his money, but sadly, we'll never know if this claim is true or not.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

"I love you, Cape Town!" Harry said through the microphone "Thank you for having me!".

The crowd screamed and applauded for him, which made Harry smile even more, and he waved goodbye, and said thank you again.

When he left the stage, he was still pumped, and full of energy; doing shows always had that effect on him, no matter where he was, or how big or little was the audience.

"Good show, mate" Sawyer said, coming up to Harry as he headed to his dressing room "You sounded great".

"Only thanks to you and the guys" Harry said, and drank from a water bottle he had gotten as he reached his dressing room "I'll see you in a few days in London?".

"Yeah, good luck with the appointment, let me know how it goes" Sawyer replied, and have Harry a hug goodbye.

"I will" Harry smiled "Have fun".

"Thanks" Sawyer smiled back, and then walked away as Harry went inside his dressing room.

Sawyer was staying in Cape Town for a few days with the rest of the band, and to be honest, Harry would have loved to have stayed with them, this was the first time he came to South Africa after all, but he couldn't, he had to go back to London.

This leg of the tour had consisted in only 3 shows, so he had only been away for a week, but he already missed Louis and their baby so much, and was looking forward to seeing them again, despite the fact that Louis probably didn't want him around.

He had actually seen Louis twice after that awful encounter in which he lost it in front of Harry and told him he hated him, and those two times had actually been a lot better, because even though it had been brief visits (because it was clear Louis wasn't completely comfortable with his presence), at least he had let Harry talk to the baby, which, at the end of the day, was the most important thing.

Harry had a shower in his dressing room, then got dressed, gathered his stuff, and he was taken directly to the airport. He was flying back to England that same night, to be able to get to Louis' doctor's appointment, in which they were supposed to find out the gender of the baby, and Harry was very excited for that.