SIXTY THREE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

BLUE SUNSET WON'T BE TOURING NORTH AMERICA WITH HARRY STYLES
By Melanie McKay

Throughout Harry Styles' entire Serendipity Tour, American band Blue Sunset has been opening for him, and they were supposed to continue doing the same during the rescheduled North American leg of the tour that will start in May.
But it was recently announced through the band's and Harry's website that those plans have changed: Blue Sunset won't be opening this leg of the Serendipity Tour, due to them wanting to focus on working on their upcoming album.
But this doesn't mean Harry won't have an opening act, because he will; in the same announcement, the British singer informed his fans that in the band's place, American singer Callie King will be opening for him, and at least on social media, most people seem pretty happy about the change.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Things weren't like they used to be.

Harry hadn't been naive though, he knew that was going to be the case when he learnt what happened to Zayn, but things had developed a lot different than he had expected.

The days that followed the funeral, which Louis insisted on attending alone, he really grieved, and Harry tried his best to be there for him, but Louis didn't really let him, and he understood that maybe he needed time to process, so he didn't pressure him.

Then one day, Louis kind of snapped out of his grieve, and dived completely into his writing, and he spent hours stuck to his laptop. Harry had no idea if he was writing poems, songs, a short story, a novel, or even what he was writing about; every time Harry asked what he was writing, the answer was always 'nothing'.

But it was alright, Louis had always been very private about his writing, and Harry knew he was going to share it when he felt comfortable about it.

And all of that would have been completely fine if that was all there was to it, but it wasn't. Louis had slowly distanced himself from everyone, Harry included, and as much as he tried, he wasn't letting him in, and having been over a month, Harry was getting worried.

The only thing that more or less made Harry a bit at ease, was the fact that Louis wasn't acting distant with Sage (or Edgar), he was being the same affectionate and loving mummy he had always been, which was very important in his opinion.

That evening, things weren't any different, Harry had brought Sage back to Louis', after having  her in his house for a few hours so Louis could write, and the latter had barely pecked his lips (his mouth tasting like an ashtray) to say hello, and then had just focused on Sage.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry said to get his attention.

"Yeah?" Louis asked, he had Sage in his arms and was making faces at her, which had her laughing like crazy.

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner tonight" Harry suggested.

"No, thanks" Louis refused.

"Why not? We haven't had dinner out in a while" Harry reminded him.

"I don't really feel like changing my clothes and stuff" Louis answered.