TWENTY THREE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES VISITS MACHU PICCHU WHILE ON TOUR IN PERÚ
By Tania Keller

The following day after Harry Styles' show in Lima, the singer, along with the drummer of his band, Sawyer Philips, and a few other companions, arrived in Cusco to visit Machu Picchu.
The security was said to have been pretty tight, and fans weren't able to get near Harry, despite their best efforts, which allowed the singer to visit the Inca ruins without any trouble, and he even shared on his social media pictures of the beautiful scenery, which are shown above.
Harry's next show is scheduled in Bogotá, Colombia, and then he is headed to Central America, where he is performing in Panama, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Friday's were the more exhausting days of the week for Louis, because it was the third day in a row in which he worked both jobs on the same day. But today was Thursday, and he was even more tired than he usually was on a Friday, and it was getting ridiculous.

So on the short amount of time he had between he got home from the bookstore, and he had to leave for the club, he decided to skip dinner, and just sleep as much as he could.

And it seemed he had just closed his eyes, when his phone went off, and Louis grabbed it blindly, just as he realized that wasn't his alarm, it was his ringtone.

Harry's ringtone.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Louis complained the second he answered.

"What did I do?" Harry asked, sounding confused.

"I'm so fucking tired, and you call me during the few hours of the day I have to sleep" Louis practically barked.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to you" Harry apologized.

"Then pick a better time to call next time!" Louis exclaimed, and ended the call.

He left the phone on the bed, and tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't despite how tired he was, and he realized it was because he had been mean to Harry, and he felt guilty, because actually, he hadn't really done anything wrong.

So he grabbed his phone, and called Harry back to apologize.

"Did you forget to shout at me a little more?" Harry asked when he picked up.

"No, and I'm sorry I did that" Louis apologized.

"What's going on, Lou?" Harry wondered, his voice soft.

"I'm just really tired lately, and it's making me moody, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you, it's not your fault" Louis mumbled.

"You work too many hours, of course you're tired" Harry commented.

"I've been working like this for years, and this is the first time I'm this tired all the time" Louis sighed.

"Maybe it's the age, babe, you turned 26 and your energy started going downhill".

"You're mean" Louis accused him.