SEVENTY TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO SAGE STYLES!
By Tania Keller

Last year, when Harry announced his daughter's birth through Instagram, he was sure to tell us the date of her birth, August 31st, that's why we're sure that today is officially Sage Styles first birthday!
Harry hasn't said anything on social media yet to congratulate his first born on this milestone, but don't hold your breath, because there is a big chance he won't, as he is usually very private when it comes to little Sage, to the point where we still don't know what her face looks like.
Just last month, Sage and Harry's boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, were on tour with the pop star in America, but despite the paparazzi efforts to get a snap of the baby girl, security was very tight around the family of 3, and Sage Styles remains a mystery to this day.
But still, we wish her a very Happy Birthday, and we hope all her baby dreams come true!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Louis couldn't believe his baby girl was a year old already, and that meant that she wasn't a little baby anymore, she was a toddler now, and she was only going to get bigger.

"I'm sad" Louis declared while he got Sage from the crib, seeing as she has just woken up from her nap.

"Why are you sad?" Harry asked, who was in the nursery with them.

"Because I don't want Sage to grow up, I want her to be a baby forever" Louis replied as he took the baby to the changing table to change her nappy and to dress her in the birthday outfit he had chosen for her.

"But you were so excited for her to turn one, it means no more nursing, remember?" Harry asked, and handed him the

"I know, but could we keep her at just 1 year old forever?" Louis asked, knowing how ridiculous he sounded.

"Sadly no, babe" Harry answered, and Louis pouted "But aren't you excited for her to reach more milestone? Like using phrases, and her running, and singing, and learning how to use the toilet?".

"Well, yeah" Louis accepted, having a special interest in Sage being potty trained soon, although he knew they had a long way to go until that happened.

"But none of that can happen if she stays 1 year old forever" Harry said knowingly.

"I know that" Louis accepted, and gave Sagie a hug "But she's my baby girl, so is it so wrong if I'm sad that she is getting bigger?".

"It's not, baby" Harry denied "But we have Sage's party right now, so maybe it would be better if you saved your sadness over her growing up for later?".

"Fine" Louis rolled his eyes.

They were having Sage's party in the garden at Harry's house, correction, their house, Louis was still getting used to that, despite the fact that he had officially moved there over 3 weeks ago.

And their life together as a family was going well, great even, although it had been a bit of an issue for Harry to give up half his huge closet for Louis to put his stuff, and he had ended up needing to get rid of a lot of clothes, but he didn't even use any of it, so it wasn't that bad in the end.

But anyway, back to Sage's party.

It was like a birthday lunch, as it started at noon, and Harry had insisted on hiring a party planner, wanting to throw Sage a big celebration, and Louis decided not to say no to that, because it didn't really matter to him as long as Sage had a party, and if it made Harry happy, then it was fine.