EPILOGUE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

DID HARRY STYLES SECRETLY GET MARRIED?
By Grace Michaels

For a long time it was a mystery if Harry Styles was ever going to marry his long term boyfriend, the bestseller author Louis Tomlinson, as their engagement has been speculated many, many times, but it has never been confirmed.
But now it is rumored that the couple, who have a 4 year old daughter, Sage, finally tight the knot last month in a secret ceremony in London, which is where their main residence is. It is said only their close friends and family attended the secret event, and that although it was small, it was a magical day for them.
The problem we see in this rumored story, is that Harry was just photographed last week, and although his fingers had quite a few rings, which he is known to wear, his ring finger was completely bare.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry woke up when he heard a shriek, and then someone jumped on top of him.

"Wake up" Louis said as he shook him.

"No!" Harry protested, and tried to hide under the covers, but Louis wouldn't let him.

"It's important, really, really important" Louis insisted as he kept shaking him.

Harry opened one eye, and immediately saw Louis' face, and he was grinning, but he dismissed the grin, because he also noticed it was still dark.

"Baby, it's the middle of the night" Harry complained, and closed the eye he had opened wanting to go to sleep again.

"I swear you want to hear what I have to say" Louis insisted.

"What?" Harry asked, barely opening his eyes, and seeing Louis was still smiling.

"I'm pregnant" Louis declared.

Harry's mouth dropped and his eyes immediately widened.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, not wanting to get his hopes up.

"Yes, look!" Louis said, and showed him a pregnancy test he had in his hand.

Harry sat up a little, Louis still on top of him, and he turned on the lamp on his nightstand to be able to see properly.

"Oh my god" Harry said in awe, because the + sign was undeniable "We're having a baby".

"We're having a baby!" Louis confirmed, his smile huge.

Harry laughed, and wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend, feeling beyond happy about the news, because they had been wanting another baby for some time now.

They had started talking about it at the beginning of the year, when they were touring in Australia to promote Harry's latest album, and by the time the tour ended in L.A in the middle of August, the decision was made.

So as soon as they came back to London, Louis had his IUD removed, and they started trying to conceive, which was a very fun process, in Harry's opinion.

And it had been less than 3 months since that, which was a very short time, as the doctor had explained it could take a while for Louis' body to be ready to get pregnant after the removal of the IUD, but he guessed Louis was just very fertile and his own swimmers were strong.

"How far along do you think you are?" Harry asked, feeling excited.

"I don't know" Louis shrugged, getting off of Harry, but still snuggled right next to him "I'll make a doctor's appointment in the morning so I can have an ultrasound and find out".