SIXTY ONE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES IS PERFORMING AT THE BRIT AWARDS TONIGHT!
By Tania Keller

The Brit Awards are taking place tonight at the O2 Arena in London, and our favorite singer, Harry Styles, is performing, and we couldn't be more excited. Harry just released the song 'Rewind' as the 4th and last single of his album Serendipity, and everyone is expecting him to sing it tonight.
Harry is also up for 3 awards tonight, British Male Solo Artist, British Album of the Year and British Video of the Year, and we're crossing our fingers for him to win all three of them. This, after Harry came home empty handed from the Grammy's a few weeks ago, where he had also been nominated for 3 awards, and in our opinion he was robbed from all of them. Harry wasn't a sore loser though, and when asked about it, he said it had been an honor to just be nominated.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry opened his eyes, and yawned.

He was in Louis' bed, his boyfriend snuggled so closely, that half his body was on top of him, which he always loved to do, and so did Harry at this point.

They had been spending most nights together, either at Louis' or at his house, which meant moving Sage and Louis' cat back and forth from home to home, and honestly, Harry had been wondering to himself if it was best if they just lived together.

Louis stirred a little, signaling he had woken up too, but he didn't move.

"Morning, beautiful" Harry said softly, as he ran his hands across Louis' hair.

Louis groaned, and buried his head deeper into the crook of Harry's neck, and held on to him tighter.

"Want me to blow you before Sage wakes up?" Harry offered.

It was rare that they woke up before their daughter, so they had to take advantage of the free time, and besides, Louis had blown him the night before, so it was only fair that he returned the favor now.

"No" Louis shook his head.

"No?" Harry asked surprised, moving his head so he could look at his boyfriend's face.

"I don't feel well" Louis complained.

"What's wrong, baby?" Harry frowned.

"My tummy hurts" Louis replied.

"Your tummy?" Harry asked pouting.

"Mhmm" Louis nodded cutely.

"Do you think maybe it was that fish I told you not to eat last night?" Harry guessed.

It was as if the word 'fish' was a trigger, because the moment he said it, Louis' face turned green, and in less than a second, he got up from the bed, and ran across the room to get to the bathroom, the door closing with a bang.

Harry got up from the bed, being worried about Louis, and walked up to the bathroom door as he heard Louis emptying his guts, and Harry was tempted to say 'I told you so'.

The day before, Harry had been at rehearsal for his performance at the Brits, and when he got out it was already late, so he didn't pick up dinner for Louis and himself, and being too late to start cooking, they decided to just eat leftovers; Harry had a chicken from the night before, and Louis decided to have a fish from days ago, which according to Harry smelled funny, and he told Louis not to eat it, but the latter insisted it was still good.

But clearly it wasn't, hence the reason why Harry wanted to say 'I told you so'.

He wasn't going to do it, though, he knew Louis had to feel like crap already.