SEVENTEEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
CELEBRITY SPY

HARRY STYLES' TOUR IS ALREADY SOLDOUT!
By Claudia Mayer

This week, tickets for the first 3 legs of Harry Styles' Serendipity World Tour, that is, Latin America, Oceania and Asia, were made available, and were sold out within the first day, leaving many fans, that weren't fast enough to get tickets, disappointed.

This isn't the first time this happens with tickets to go see the British singer perform, and it probably won't be the last one, as many predict tickets for shows in Europe and North America will sell out even faster when they come out.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Every morning Louis woke up scared that a picture of him and Harry kissing in that empty hallway had somehow been leaked.

That's why the first thing he always did when he opened his eyes, was grab his phone and look for Harry's name and hope he was wrong. So far, everything was good, and that morning, when he searched the internet, it was no exception.

He sighed relieved and put the phone back on his nightstand, and thought about Harry.

It had been a little over a week since the incident, a week in which he hadn't seen Harry, nor had he talked to him. But not because of a lack of effort in Harry's part, who called him and texted him every day, and he had even come to his flat twice, but Louis had refused to open the downstairs door for him.

And it wasn't like he didn't miss him, because he did, he missed him a lot, but he needed to stay away from him, at least until he made up his mind about what he really wanted to do.

Edgar probably heard Louis was awake, because he came running from the living room, jumped on the bed, and started meowing for food.

"Breakfast, I know" Louis said, and got up from the bed.

He fed the cat, and then made a bowl of cereal for himself, and ate it while he watched Modern Family on Netflix, which he loved. Then he went straight to the shower, because he was supposed to meet a friend for lunch at 1, and it was already 10 past noon.

He got dressed quickly, fixed his hair, and then grabbed a jacket to leave.

"Bye, Edgar, I'll be back soon" Louis said to his cat, and was about to open the front door when the doorbell rang.

Louis frowned, but he still opened the door, and found none other than Harry Styles standing there.

"How did you get in the building?" Louis demanded.

"Someone was going out" Harry shrugged "Can we please talk?".

"No, I'm going out" Louis replied, which was true.

"Where?" Harry questioned.

"To have lunch" Louis answered, even though he shouldn't have to explain.

"With who?".

"A friend" Louis said vaguely "Now can you get out of my way, I'm late already".

"If it's Niall, I'm sure he can wait" Harry told him.

"It's not Niall, he's not my only friend" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Is it Zayn? Are you seeing him again?" Harry questioned.

"No, Harry, I haven't seen him in weeks" Louis replied, which once again was true "I've been alone all week, and it has been perfectly peaceful, free of Zayn drama, or your drama, or any drama, and you know what? It's been great, and I want to keep it like that".