THIRTY SEVEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
CELEBRITY SPY

GRAYSON WALSH DENIES RUMORS THAT HE'S EXPECTING HARRY STYLES' BABY
By Claudia Mayer

Since Harry announced he's becoming a father, the world has been trying to figure out who he is having a baby with. Everyone's main candidate so far has been Grayson Walsh, who has been romantically linked to Harry since the steamy elevator footage of them kissing was released in late January.
But apparently Grayson decided to put an end to the speculations yesterday, and he took it to Twitter to deny the rumors, as he tweeted: 'I am NOT pregnant people, I know how to use protection'.
But that wasn't all, because later, he did an Instagram Live, in which, according to people who saw it, the Blue Sunset guitarist showed how life on tour with Harry Styles was, and showed the stage and venue where they performed before the doors opened, and then the dressing room he shared with his bandmates. Finally, he sat and answered questions from the viewers, and insisted he wasn't pregnant, showing his toned stomach as proof, and then went on and said that despite having had 'fun' with Harry more than a few times, he would have never gotten pregnant on purpose, because he isn't a gold digger like other people out there. Then, apparently someone asked if he knew who was really expecting Harry's kid, and he answered he did, but that he would probably get in trouble if he said anything, but that he would look for an answer in London.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

After performing 2 shows in a row in the Philippines, Harry had been looking forward to a day off to be lazy. So that Friday, he woke up at noon, had a late breakfast in his hotel suite, and lounged around before he was taken to the airport to flight to Indonesia, where he was performing on Sunday.

It was just a 4 hour flight, and Sawyer came with him in his private plane, but his friend slept almost the whole way, because he had stayed up late the night before having gone out with the other guys from the band, and Harry just read a book on his Kindle.

By the time they got to the hotel in Jakarta, it was already a quarter past 8, and Harry was starving, despite having eaten snacks on the plane. So after going to his suite to change his clothes, Harry called Sawyer to his room, and asked him if he wanted to have dinner, which he agreed to, and they said they would meet in the hotel restaurant in 5 minutes.

He was about to leave the room to go do that, when his phone rang, and he was very surprised (but pleased) to see Louis' name and picture on the screen.

He actually hadn't talked to him since Sunday, when the whole disaster happened with the statement being released early, and because that conversation hadn't gone that well, he had decided to give Louis some space.

"Hi, Lou" Harry said picking up, and couldn't help but smile.

"Hey" Louis said back, and by his tone, he could immediately tell something was off.

"What's wrong?".

"I think a pap got a picture of me" Louis replied.

"What? Are you serious?" Harry asked, his eyes widening.

"I'm not sure, but when I came in the store this morning, I saw this lad with a camera across the street, and I don't mean to be paranoid, but I think he was waiting for me and took a picture before I noticed him" Louis explained.