TWENTY EIGHT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE GOSSIP INFORMANT

HARRY STYLES CELEBRATES HIS 24th BIRTHDAY IN L.A
By Samantha Rogers

After a very successful start of the Serendipity Tour in Latin America, Harry Styles headed to L.A to celebrate his 24th birthday, before the tour continues in Australia.
Sources say that he threw a huge private party at his Hollywood Hills mansion, that was attended by many other celebrities, amongst them Kendall Jenner, Ed Sheeran and Chris Martin.
It was said that another attendant had been Grayson Walsh, the guitarist of the band Blue Sunset, which has been touring with Harry. The musician was seen kissing Harry in an elevator in Bogotá a few weeks ago, and there has been speculations about them being a relationship, but we've been informed that the entire band headed back to their home town in New Jersey after the first leg of the tour ended.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Louis had had a few days to get used to the idea that he was going to be a father.

But he could still hardly believe it.

He didn't feel pregnant, and he didn't look pregnant either, his stomach was as flat as it had always been.

But that test he took said it was 99% accurate, plus Edna said he was pregnant, and she was right most of the time, and then there were also all those symptoms he had had for the past month, but that he had completely ignored.

But now that he knew the truth, he was kicking himself for not relating any of his symptoms to the fact that he could be pregnant, but there was nothing he could do now, except make sure he took care of his body as best he could, and go to the doctor.

And that was exactly what he was doing that afternoon, because he was at the waiting room at the doctor's office. They had already taken a blood and a urine sample, and had weighed him, measured him, and taken his blood pressure by a nurse in a different room, and now he was waiting to be called into the doctor's office.

"Louis Tomlinson?" someone called.

Louis looked up, and saw it was a middle aged woman who was calling him from one of the doctor's offices, so he quickly got up, and walked over to her.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Natalie Stevens" the woman introduced herself.

"Louis Tomlinson, it's nice to meet you" Louis said, and shook her hand.

"Likewise" Dr. Stevens answered nicely "Is anyone else joining us today?".

Louis knew she was probably referring to the baby's other father, who would normally come to a baby checkup.

"Uhm, no, it's just me for now" Louis answered.

"Alright" the doctor smiled "Please take a seat".

"Thanks" Louis replied, and sat down.

"So, Mr. Tomlinson..." Dr. Steves said, opening a folder.

"Just call me Louis, please" Louis told her.

"Okay, Louis, I got your tests back, and they're positive for pregnancy, but you probably already knew that".