TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

THE RUMOR FACTORY

HARRY STYLES AND COLE MARTIN SPOTTED AT SUSHI BAR IN LONDON
By Alex Miller

Last Saturday, British singer Harry Styles, and Hollywood actor Cole Martin, were seen having dinner at an up and coming sushi bar in London, and looked very cozy.
They were first spotted together 6 months ago in LA at a nightclub, and then a few more times during the following months, and many speculated that they were an item. Of course, neither of them confirmed the rumors, which died down when Harry started spending more time in London, and they weren't seen together anymore.
But the new pictures of them in London makes us think that they were just keeping a low profile, and that they're still together.
Only time will tell if Corry, the ship name their fans have given them, is real or not.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

The last track of the album ended, but Harry kept laying down and staring at the ceiling of the music room in his house, like he had been doing for the 50 minutes the album played.

"Sounds great as a whole" Liam determined.

"No" Harry shook his head, and sat up "I don't like it".

"What don't you like?" Liam frowned.

"The album" Harry answered.

"You don't like your entire album?" Liam asked in disbelief.

"It just doesn't feel right" Harry sighed, and stood up.

"Why not? You wrote most of the songs, and helped produce them" Liam pointed out.

"I know, but don't you think it sounds a lot like my other 3 albums?" Harry questioned, as he stared at the platinum record plaques that were hanging on the walls.

"Well, yeah, but that's logical, you're the same person" shrugged Liam.

"But I wanted this album to be different from the rest" Harry argued.

"Different how?".

"Better".

"You've done amazing albums so far, they were all Nº1 in over 100 countries" Liam reminded him "You're just staring at the evidence".

"But they were too pop" Harry complained, and turned around to look at Liam again.

"Are you saying you don't want to make pop music anymore?" Liam asked confused.

"No, I like my music, I just..." Harry hesitated, he didn't really know how to explain it "I wanted this to be different in a way, more... raw".

"Why didn't you say something before the album was done?" Liam asked.

"Because I thought I was doing something different while I wrote the songs, but now that I'm listening to it as a whole, I realize it's the same things I've been doing so far" Harry explained.