FORTY EIGHT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE RUMOR FACTORY

HARRY STYLES ACCOMPANIES PREGNANT EX BOYFRIEND TO THE DOCTOR
By Alex Miller

It has been a while now since Harry Styles has been seen out in public with Louis Tomlinson, who is pregnant with his child, but it isn't surprising, considering the singer ended their relationship and started dating another man.
But yesterday, things changed, when both Harry and Louis were photographed leaving a medical center, which is where, presumably, Louis is getting his neonatal checkups. From what it can be seen in the pictures, Louis looks pretty much ready to give birth any second now, which could be the case, since no one exactly knows when his due date really is.
Now, the fact that Louis allowed Harry to accompany him to a baby appointment, seems to defy the rumors going around that he wants Harry to stay completely away from him and their baby, and that he was even planning to ban him from the delivery room.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry had just spent a lot of time having meetings with his management and publicists, who wanted to discuss two things mainly, the first being how Harry was going to announce the birth of his daughter, which Harry hadn't even discussed with Louis if they were even going to do it, and the second was the rescheduling of his tour.

When it all finally ended, Harry was left with a headache, and not many things were decided, which meant he was in for another headache in the future.

After that, he thought about going home, but now that Louis was close to his due date he liked to check on his everyday, and later he had a dinner planned with Mason, so he decided to drive to Louis' flat.

When he got there, he rang the doorbell (his key being reserved for emergencies), and a few second later, the door opened, but it wasn't Louis on the other side of the door.

"Mum?" Harry asked surprised.

"Hi, love, come on in" Anne said, ushering him inside.

"Why are you here?" Harry frowned confused as he walked in the flat.

"Louis and I had lunch together" Anne explained.

"I didn't even know you were in London" Harry said, still confused.

"I'm pretty sure I told you I was coming, Harry" Anne answered.

Harry was going to say she hadn't, because his memory wasn't that bad that be would forget that, but that was when Louis came waddling into the living room from the bedroom area.

"Hey, Harry" Louis smiled at him "Your mum's here".

"I noticed" Harry replied "You went out for lunch?".

"No, she cooked lunch here" Louis said happily "Best lasagna I've had in a long time".

"You made lasagna?" Harry asked his mum surprised, because she only made that for special occasions.

"Yes" Anne answered.

"Why wasn't I invited?" Harry questioned.

"You said you had meetings all day" Louis pointed out.

"Well, I did" Harry accepted.