FIFTY FOUR

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

HARRY STYLES' INTERVIEW ON THE BREAKFAST SHOW LEAVES FANS SPECULATING
By Alex Miller

Yesterday morning, Harry Styles was a guest on BBC Radio 1's Breakfast Show, hosted by Nick Grimshaw, where they mainly talked about Harry's Serendipity Tour, and his newborn daughter Sage.
But what fans have been talking about the most on social media, is the fact that, although Harry never mentioned Louis Tomlinson's name, he seemed to refer a lot to them as an item.
Here's why: when referring to the baby's name, he said 'we love it', then about telling his mum that the baby had gotten her name as middle name, Harry referred to it as 'she got so emotional when we told her, that she cried'. And that wasn't just it, when still talking about his mum, Harry said 'she won't change nappies if we're there', adding 'every time she has had the baby and she needs a change, she immediately hands her off to either of us'.
We honestly don't know if it could be that they're an item again or not, considering their history as a couple has been very complicated so far; Harry has been linked to two other men, Grayson Walsh and Mason Hunter, since he and Tomlinson first got together, so it could be that they're not a couple, and just very good at coparenting their daughter.
To be honest, that last alternative could be the case, as in the same interview, Harry made sure to make clear that he had been present during his daughter's birth, and that he had seen her every single day since she was born, which completely shuts down the rumors that had been spreading, that said that Louis Tomlinson wanted to restrict his parental rights.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry's private plane was supposed to take off in a little over an hour, but he has a very important thing to do before he headed to the airport, and that was to say goodbye to Louis and Sage.

He parked his black Range Rover just outside Louis' building, and walked up to his door, opening it with his key, thinking that if Sage was sleeping, he might wake her up if he rang the doorbell.

When he went in there, he realized he had been right not to ring the doorbell, because Sage was asleep in her bouncer, and Louis was in his pajamas, and seemed busy cleaning the flat's windows.

"Hi" Louis smiled when he saw him "I thought you forgot you had to come say goodbye".

"I would never forget" Harry said as he approached him "You seem tired, love".

"I am, Sage didn't have an easy night" Louis sighed, and let Harry wrap him in his arms.

"I'm sorry" Harry said feeling guilty he hadn't been there.

"It's alright" Louis shrugged.

"But why aren't you sleeping now? Remember, the baby sleeps you sleep?" Harry pointed out what all the baby books recommended.

"I was waiting for you, and I also wanted to clean this mess of a flat, I haven't cleaned properly in ages" Louis explained.

"Remember Moira? My maid? I can ask her to come help you with the cleaning a couple of times a week" Harry suggested.

"Uhm..." Louis hesitated, and Harry could tell he wanted to say yes "No, I think I can handle it".

"Maybe just once a week?" Harry offered "There's nothing wrong with getting a little help, especially now that I won't be here every day".