FORTY FOUR

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES WON'T REVEAL THE GENDER OF HIS BABY ANYTIME SOON
By Tania Keller

While on tour in Italy, Harry Styles gave a number of interviews, and in one of them he was asked for the first time since he announced it, about his impending fatherhood.
Harry was all smiles and dimples when he answered he was very excited about his new role, and that he couldn't wait to meet his little one. Then he was asked whether he knows if he's having a boy or a girl, and he said he does know, but was quick to add that he won't be telling the public just yet, that he wants to keep it private for as long as possible.
Despite this new information, Harry's fans are still dying to know whether their idol will be welcoming a son or a daughter, and most importantly, what his or her name will be.
Do you guys have any guesses?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry's European tour was proving to be the most exhausting one so far.

But not because he had to do too many shows, or because they were too close together, but because he had been traveling back and forth to London to be able to check on Louis and their daughter.

And he was at it again; he had had a show on Friday night in Milan, had flown back to London Saturday morning, gone home to change his clothes, texted Louis to ask if he was home, and he was, so now he was driving to see him at his flat.

When he got there, Harry parked the car outside the building, taking a bag with things he had brought for the baby from Italy, and walked up to the door. He had a copy of the key to the front door in his keychain (Louis knew about this, and said it was good that he had it in case of an emergency), but he didn't use it, instead, he rang the doorbell.

Louis opened the door a few seconds later; he was wearing a big black hoodie, his nose was red and his face looked tired.

"Hey, come in" Louis greeted, his voice sounding rough.

"Are you sick?" Harry frowned, as he went inside, and closed the door behind him.

"It's just a cold" Louis brushed off, as he walked away.

"Louis, why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked following him.

"Because it's just a stupid cold, I don't even have a fever" Louis replied.

"But you're pregnant, Lou" Harry argued.

"I know, but it's fine, I called the doctor yesterday, and she said it's not a big deal to get a cold while pregnant, and that there was nothing to worry about unless I had a high fever, or if I had chest pain or trouble breathing or if it lasted too long" Louis explained as he sat down on the couch, and covered himself with a blanket "And I don't have any of that, so I'm alright".

"You still should've told me" Harry insisted.

"I knew you would worry, but there's nothing to worry about" Louis said, and grabbed a tissue from a box on the coffee table and blew his nose.

"Can I get you something? More tissues, medicine, maybe?" Harry offered.

"I'm not taking any medicine, the doctor just said to make sure to rest and drink plenty of fluids, which is what I'm doing" Louis explained.

"Then I'll make you a cup of tea" Harry decided, and went over to the kitchen.

"Sure, but herbal tea, please" Louis asked.