+ONE

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

WILL HARRY STYLES GET MARRIED BEFORE OR AFTER HIS NEW BABY IS BORN?
By Christina Wilson

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last few months, you would know that Harry Styles and his long term partner, Louis Tomlinson, have decided to add a new member to their family, a brother or sister to their daughter Sage.
Harry was the one who announced it back in March, when he posted a picture of a pair of tiny white sneakers with the caption 'Guess what? #prouddaddy #baby2'. Since then, a few paparrazi pictures have surfaced of Louis Tomlinson with a noticiable baby bump, but what has people talking even more, is the diamond ring on his ring finger.
Harry hasn't said a word about them being engaged, though, but a ring like that has to mean the couple is getting married. Now the question is, when? Many think the couple might have already gotten married, wanting to tight the knot before their second child arrives into the world, while others think they will wait, as they are speculated to want a huge wedding party.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Louis felt uncomfortable, and huge, and as if he was about to explode.

And he was also sweating, because it was the first week of July, and there was a heat wave in London, and being 9 months pregnant in that heat was the worst thing that had ever happened to him.

Hence the reason why he was in the pool right now, and the water was very cold because it had just been changed, so it helped with the heat, but not completely.

He was sitting on the pool stairs, and he was watching Sage, who was in the pool with him, and the little daredevil kept trying to get away from him.

"Sagie, I know you can swim now, but I told you I don't want you to go into the deep end alone, so stay where your feet can touch the floor" Louis told his daughter.

"But that's boring" Sage complained.

"I don't care, and I'm being serious, Sage" Louis said sternly "I you don't want to use floaties, then you stay here by me, I'm too pregnant to save you if you drown".

"But mummy..." Sage whined.

"Listen to mummy, Sagie" Harry said as he came back, and he was carrying 2 cups in his hands.

"What do you have there?" Louis asked interested.

"I made smoothies" Harry declared as he got in the pool, and sat next to him on the stairs.

"You made them?" Louis asked, because he had never seen his fiancé make smoothies before.

"Okay, Moira did, but I brought them" Harry grinned "And they're good, they're ice cold".

"Thanks, babe" Louis smiled as he took one of the cups, and took a sip, and it was delicious and refreshing "Mmm, so good".

"Daddy, can I have one?" Sage asked going up to Harry, and sat on his lap.

"Of course, cupcake, I brought this one just for you" Harry said and offered the other cup to Sage.

"Thank you" Sage told him, and took the cup with two hands and drank from it.

Harry kissed her head while he held her with one arm, and then took a sip from the straw of Sage's smoothie, the little girl deciding to share with her daddy. Louis was watching them, thinking how cute they both were, and that was when the baby in his belly kicked him right in the ribs.

"Oow" Louis said, putting his hand on his bump.

"What happened?" Harry asked alarmed "Is it contractions?".