SIXTY SEVEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE HOLLYWOOD INFORMER

DID HARRY STYLES CHEAT ON BOYFRIEND LOUIS TOMLINSON WITH BLUE SUNSET'S GRAYSON WALSH?
By Evelyn Richardson

Remember in January of last year when a hotel's elevator footage came out of Harry Styles kissing Blue Sunset's guitarist Grayson Walsh? Well, we do, and sources have revealed to us that when that happened, Harry was dating current boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, who was also pregnant back then, meaning he cheated on him, and this infidelity was the reason why they broke up.
This honestly explains a lot, why Harry was rarely seen with Tomlinson during his pregnancy, and why he even dated another man before the baby was born. But it seems that little Sage managed to bring her parents back together, as it has been known they have been an item again for a while now. Harry even referred to Tomlinson as his boyfriend during his acceptance speech at the Brit Awards, and just last week he shared a picture of Louis and Sage, captioning it with just a heart emoji, that show they're with him in LA for his upcoming tour.
We're pretty shocked to hear this piece of news, and we're disappointed in Harry, as we used to think very highly of him and had him up on a pedestal, but not anymore, because cheating is bad enough, but cheating on a pregnant partner is even worse. Our heart honestly goes to Louis for having gone through that, and we hope he made Harry really work on his forgiveness, and that the singer learned his lesson.

*We reached out to Harry's people for a comment before we released this news, but they wouldn't comment or even deny it , which confirms to us that this story is not just a rumor.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry knew that story was coming.

His publicist had informed him about it the day before, because the magazine had reached out to them for a comment, which they hadn't given obviously. Harry had even asked his publicist to try to get them not to run it, but there was nothing they could do.

This kind of thing was what he most hated about being in the spotlight. Sure, he loved his job, he loved writing songs, he loved singing and he loved performing, but he hated that that made people think they could meddle in his life like this.

And he didn't care so much for himself, they could write whatever they wanted about him, the thing was that he had a family now, and the stuff they were writing affected them too. Because now that that story was out, it was out forever, and that meant that if one day Sage got curious and decided to google her dad, she was going to see this, and know he had cheated on her mummy before she was born.

And Louis...

After the talk he had with his publicist, he knew he had to tell Louis what was going on before the story came out, and he had been terrified to do it. He was sure his boyfriend was going to make a big deal out of it (which he had a right to do), and catch the first plane back to London and take Sage with him, which of course he didn't want.

But Louis had surprised him, and even though he hadn't been thrilled about it, and even expressed how angry it made him, he ended up taking it well, and had decided they needed to ignore it, saying it was probably going to blow over soon.

So yeah, that proved he had the best boyfriend in the world.

Harry walked down the stairs of his house in Los Angeles, to find Louis sitting at the kitchen table feeding Sage an early lunch while she sat in her highchair.