SEVENTY

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
CELEBRITY SPY

HAS AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF SAGE STYLES LEAKED?
By Claudia Mayer

Harry Styles' daughter, Sage, has been a mystery to the entire world since the day she was born, as in the last 10 months Harry has only shared 2 pictures of her through Instagram, but they were just of her little newborn hand and then her silhouette.
But the mystery that is Sage Styles might have been resolved, as there is a picture going around the internet of a cute baby girl who looks a lot like Harry, and many are claiming that it's an actual picture of little Sage.
We're doubtful that's true, though, because the picture can be traced on the internet to September of 2017, when Sage hadn't even been born yet, and also, there are a lot of babies with brown curly hair, green eyes and dimples out there, but that doesn't mean they're all Harry's babies.
What do you think? Is the baby in the picture Sage Styles?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

When Louis first read that headline, he was worried that somehow someone had taken a picture of Sage without them noticing. So he quickly clicked on the link to read the full story, and when he saw the alleged picture, he couldn't help but laugh, because that baby looked nothing like Sage.

They had been on tour in North America for a month a half now, and considering how much worse paps were in America, he was surprised that they had been able to keep Sage hidden from the cameras all the time.

Well, they were always very careful, so it wasn't random that the paps hadn't taken pictures of Sage, but still.

"You're still a mystery to the world, huh?" Louis smiled at his daughter.

He was sitting on the their hotel's suite couch, while Sage was standing in front of it, having pulled herself up and was holding tightly to the couch with her little fists. She had been doing that pretty well for about a week now, and Louis couldn't wait for her to start taking little steps, but he knew it would take a while.

"I know we won't be able to keep you hidden and shielded from daddy's fame forever, but we'll do our best" Louis explained, and bopped her little nose "Okay?".

Sage babbled nonsense, just as there was a knock on the hotel room's door.

"Room service" someone said.

"Breakfast's here!" Louis announced and got up.

He went to open the door, and found a young lad there, with a little trolley that had everything Louis had ordered.

"Good morning, sir" the lad greeted.

"Hi, come in" Louis allowed him, and the lad pushed the trolley inside the room.

"Should I set it up on the table, sir?" the lad wondered.

"No, there's fine" Louis answered, being able to do it himself.

The lad nodded, and handed Louis a bill to sign, so it could be charged to the room, and then Louis tipped him, and the lad was gone.

Then he set up the breakfast nicely on the round table, and when he was done, he went to pick up Sage, and walked over to the bedroom door, which he had closed earlier to let Harry sleep for longer.

"Let's wake up daddy" Louis whispered to Sage as he opened the door.

They found Harry fast asleep on his tummy, snoring, and hugging the pillow, and for a second Louis felt bad for waking him up, because he seemed very happy sleeping. But he was hungry, and they had made it a thing for the entire tour to have breakfast together everyday.