TWELVE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
CELEBRITY SPY

HARRY STYLES' NEW SINGLE IS OUT AND IT'S TOPPING THE CHARTS
by Claudia Mayer

Harry Styles' newest single 'Game Over' was released last Wednesday, and immediately peaked the charts worldwide, reaching number one in the US and the UK, as well as other 60 countries.

Currently, the singer is in New York, promoting his new single, and talking about his new album 'Serendipity', which is coming out November 17th. 

Harry hasn't officially announced his tour yet, but when asked if there was going to be one on a radio interview, he replied that there is definitely going to be a tour, and that the last details are being worked out at the moment, but that soon we are going to find out where the tour was taking him and the dates.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry's single had come out about a week ago, and he had been going everywhere like crazy, making appearances, meeting fans,  giving interviews, and performing his single, and honestly, he loved it, he had always loved it.

And he was at it again today, he was at a local Radio Station, and was being interviewed about the single and the upcoming album.

"Today, we have a very special guest on the show" the radio host, Josh, said on the microphone "It's Harry Styles!".

"Hey, everyone" Harry greeted on his own microphone.

"Thank you for joining us today, Harry" Josh greeted him

"Thanks for having me" Harry replied.

"First of all, congratulation on your new single, it's Nº1 in 60 countries, and in the top 10 in 130 countries total!" Josh said cheerfully.

"Thank you, and yes, the response has been better than I ever imagined it could be, and I have my fans to thank for that, they're amazing" Harry explained with a smile.

"You caught us all off guard when you dropped this song, no announcement, nothing" Josh told him.

"I think it wasn't that out of the blue, people knew I was working on a new album, it was just a matter of when the first single was coming out" Harry explained.

"So the song is called 'Game Over'" Josh stated.

"Yes" Harry confirmed.

"What can you tell us about it?".

"This is one of the first songs I wrote for my new album actually, and with it I wanted to something upbeat, but different from what I had been doing so far, and this is what we came up with" Harry explained.

"You and Liam Payne, right? You co-wrote this song?" Josh wondered,

"Yes, we wrote a few of the tracks on the album together, and he produced the entire album".

"Talking about your new album, it was announced it's coming out on November 17th" Josh commented.

"That's right" Harry confirmed.

"And what is it called?".

"Serendipity".

"Can you explain to everyone what that means, because I had heard that word before, but I had no idea what it meant until you announced the name of the album, and I had to google the meaning" Josh said smiling.

"Serendipity means like, unexpectedly  finding something good when you weren't looking for it, or when you were looking for something else" Harry explained as best he could.