TWENTY

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE RUMOR FACTORY

IS HARRY STYLES INTO GIRLS NOW?
by Alex Miller

British singer Harry Styles has always been openly gay, that's why we're surprised to learn that during the holidays he was seen getting cozy with a redhead girl in a pub in his home town of Holmes Chapel, where his mum still lives.
No one knows who this girl is, and the only picture that has been offered as proof of this "new romance" is a little blurry, so he could just be hugging one of his friends.
Actually, that seems like the most reasonable theory, considering Styles said in a magazine interview a few years ago, that he is not bisexual, and that he has always been sure of his sexuality.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

On the 31st of December Harry woke up with Louis cuddled on his chest.

After Louis came back from Doncaster, he had decided to use vacation time, and had gotten the week off from work at the nightclub to be able go spend time with Harry in the evenings and nights, before he had to leave, and it had been amazing.

They had been taking turns, spending one night at Louis', and one night at Harry's, and last night they had spent it at his house, where they were going to be spending New Years as well.

Harry had been awake for a few minutes, when he felt Louis stir next to him.

"Good morning, love" Harry said, and kissed his forehead.

"Morning" Louis said sleepily "You didn't push me away all night".

"I'm getting better at this cuddling business" Harry said proudly.

"Yeah" Louis smiled, and snuggled into Harry "You're comfortable".

They stayed in silence for a few minutes, until Louis announced he had to take a wee, and Harry turned on the telly to see what was going on in the world.

But when a good 15 minutes passed, and Louis still hadn't come back, Harry

"Lou?" Harry called from the bed, but there was no answer "Louis?".

The bathroom door opened, and out came Louis, looking a lot paler than he usually looked.

"What's wrong?" Harry frowned.

"I don't know, I feel weird" Louis replied as he walked back to the bed.

"Weird how?".

Louis stayed standing, and blinked a few times in a row, and then covered his eyes with his hand.

"What is it, love?" Harry asked worried.

"I'm dizzy" Louis explained, and sat on the bed.

Harry was worried, and scooted closer to him, and put his hand on Louis' forehead to check if he had a fever.

"You don't feel warm" Harry concluded "Did you get sick in the bathroom?".

"No" Louis denied "But I feel like the room is spinning".