THREE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

HARRY STYLES SEEN WITH MYSTERY BRUNETTE
by Melanie McKay

On Wednesday night, Harry Styles attended nightclub 'Empire' in London with his long time friend and producer Liam Payne. The pair were seen leaving the club at around 2 in the morning, along with Styles' personal bodyguard.
Styles usually likes to attend nightclubs with his friends, so that wasn't what caught our attention.  What we're pretty interested in, is in the brunette Harry was seen talking to in a side alley of the club, that can be seen in the pictures below.  Sources say they were seen talking for a few minutes, until the brunette went back into the club, and Harry followed.
From the photos, we can't really see his face, but we do know that it's not Payne, who was wearing different clothes that night, and it's certainly not Cole Martin, because our beloved actor is blonde and taller.
So who is this mystery brunette? Is he Harry's new love conquest?
And if he is, does it mean Corry is over?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

On Saturdays, Louis liked to sleep in, so much, that he didn't even bother setting an alarm.

However, most of the time he didn't get to sleep in as he wanted, because his cat usually woke him up wanting to be given breakfast. Edgar would either jump on the bed and meow next to his face, or touch his face with his little paw until Louis got up.

This Saturday, though, Edgar woke him up by turning on the telly in the living room. He had actually done that a couple of times before, when the cat would accidentally step on the telly remote and turn it on.

Louis tried to ignore it and fall asleep again, but the bedroom door was opened and the volume was up, so after a while, he gave up, and he got up, seeing on his phone that it was 10 AM.

He walked out of his room, which led right to the his living room and open kitchen, and saw that he had been mistaken about blaming Edgar, because he saw his stupid neighbor sitting on the couch and watching the telly while eating a bowl of cereal.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" Louis asked, as he rubbed his left eye with the heel of his hand.

"I was out of milk" Niall answered, as if that was a good enough explanation.

"And also cereal, bowls and spoons?" Louis guessed.

"I was already here" Niall shrugged.

"I swear to god I'm going to take that key away from you" Louis muttered as he went over to the kitchen counter.

"Then who's going to feed Edgar when you can't for whatever reason?" Niall dared.

Louis didn't have an answer for that, and just grabbed the milk carton, which Niall had left on the counter, and realized it was empty.

"You didn't even save me milk" Louis said in disbelief.

"Sorry, there was just enough for one serving" Niall shrugged again, and ate a spoonful of cereal.

"This is why I hate roommates" Louis muttered.

"I'm your neighbor, not your roommate".

"Exactly, so maybe you should go back to your own flat".

"Don't be like that, you know you like my company" Niall argued.

Louis snorted as he filled the kettle with water to be able to make himself a cup of tea, but with no milk, thanks to Niall.