FORTY TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE RUMOR FACTORY

HARRY STYLES SEEN OUT IN PUBLIC WITH LOUIS TOMLINSON AGAIN
By Alex Miller

For the second time in less than a week, Harry Styles has been spotted out in public with Louis Tomlinson, who, as we all know, is pregnant with their baby.
The first time was on Sunday, when the expectant parents were seen having a lunch date at Le Bistro d' Léon, in London, a very hip French restaurant that many celebrities have frequented in the past few months. Pictures of them leaving the restaurant are all over the internet, and in them, Louis looks undeniably pregnant, and Harry is seen holding him protectively by his waist as they make their way to the car.
Then on Wednesday, a fan snapped a few pictures of Harry and Louis without them noticing, while they were shopping at a furniture store in the city, and later posted them on Twitter, claiming they seemed pretty cozy together and were laughing a lot about something.
These recent outings, make us believe that they are in a relationship, despite claims going around that they were never together, and Louis was a one night stand for Harry. Still, Harry hasn't said a word publicly even acknowledging Louis, but we're anxious to see if he does.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

It was the 4th night in a row that Louis woke up having had an... adult dream.

But it wasn't really surprising, because for the last 4 days, he had been craving any kind of adult activity, but sadly he wasn't getting any, so he was feeling pretty miserable.

This had actually never happened to him so badly before, the unbearable need to have sėx, that was, and he knew it was because of the pregnancy, he had looked it up. But there wasn't much he could do about it, besides trying to satisfy himself, but it wasn't the same as having someone else do it for him.

So yeah, it sucked.

Louis was moving that day, so all his stuff was packed, except for a towel, a few toiletries, and a change of clothes so he could get dressed that morning, and after he took a shower, and got dressed, he put his pajamas, the toiletries and the bed sheets and bedspread he had slept in, in a suitcase he had left empty for those purposes, and he closed it.

Then he went out of his room and to the kitchen, where it was all packed as well; all the cupboards were empty, and so was the fridge, which was even unplugged, the only thing on the counter was a can of cat food, which Louis gave to a hungry Edgar.

He hadn't left anything for himself to have breakfast, but not because he forgot, but because he had a neighbor who had stolen breakfast from him more than a few times, and now he was going to do the same.

So he left Edgar eating his food, and went across the hall, and used his key to open Niall's front door. The flat was completely silent, so Louis guessed Niall was sleeping, so he just went over to the coffee machine to make some for when Niall woke up (yes, he was that considerate), and then he put the kettle on, so he could have tea.

Then he went over to the fridge, took all the stuff he needed to make a cheese omelette, and had just finished whipping the eggs in a bowl, when he heard movement, and when he turned around, he saw it was just Niall coming out of his room, wearing boxers and a T-shirt.

"Hey" Louis greeted him.

"I thought you were a burglar" Niall replied going over to the coffee machine.