THIRTY

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES SHARES QUALITY TIME WITH HIS SISTER WHILE ON TOUR
By Tania Keller

Last week we reported that Harry Styles' older sister, Gemma Styles, had joined him on tour in Australia, and now we confirmed that she continued touring with him to New Zealand, when yesterday she posted a picture on Instagram of his concert in Auckland.
Then today, the siblings were seen by fans having lunch at an exclusive restaurant in Auckland Central, accompanied by Harry's drummer, Sawyer Philips. Then the trio headed to the Sky Tower, being escorted by tight security, and according to what is shown in Gemma's recent Instagram story, they all did the frightening SkyJump.
It is unknown if Gemma will continue touring with Harry as he heads to Japan next, where he's performing 5 shows in a week, and then has a small break before he continues to South East Asia.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

At 13 weeks pregnant, Louis already had a tiny little bump, and he was excited and happy that it was there, because it meant his baby was growing, which was good.

But it also made him anxious, because it meant that his time was running out to tell his parent that he was gay, and that he was having a baby, although he had already made a plan on how he was going to do it; in person and in Doncaster. He was planning to go there in a few weeks, and he was going to come clean then, no matter what happened.

The other thing that was making him anxious was the fact that Harry still didn't know that they were having a baby together. He still wanted to tell him, but he wanted to do it in person, which wasn't really possible, Harry was in New Zealand at the moment (at least that was what the tour schedule that Harry gave him before he left said), and he had no idea when he was coming back.

But he knew anxiousness, and stress weren't good for the baby, so he just tried not to think too much about those things during the day, and just stay happy and healthy for the sake of his baby.

"Louis?" Virginia asked, distracting Louis from his thoughts.

"Yeah?" Louis asked back.

"Should I let you be in that ladder?" Virginia wondered.

That morning they had received a new stock of books, and Louis had been hard at work all day putting them away in their respective sections, and currently, he was reorganizing a high shelf, so he was using a ladder, but not a very big one.

"I'm alright, Virginia, don't worry" Louis smiled.

"I just don't want something happen to your little one, let alone be responsible for it" Virginia said, still looking worried.

"Nothing will happen, I'm being safe" Louis explained.

"Alright, carry on, then" Virginia allowed.

Since Louis told Virginia that he was having a baby, she had been mothering him a lot; she was constantly asking how he was feeling, giving him all the books in the store about pregnancy and babies, and making sure he was safe. It was really nice of her and Louis really appreciated, and it made him hope that whenever he told his mum, she would act the same way, although he knew that was unlikely.

Apart from Virginia, Louis had only told his sister Lottie, making her swear not to tell anyone else in their family, and then also Eleanor, because she was his best friend, as well as Niall was, of course.

He had yet to tell anyone at the club, he hadn't told the people he worked with, nor his boss. He was actually a little scared to tell the latter, because bartending at a nightclub wasn't exactly compatible with being pregnant, and he thought maybe they would force him to go on leave or even fire him (although he knew it would be illegal), which meant no tips, and that was actually his biggest monthly income.