THIRTY FIVE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

HARRY STYLES JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S BECOMING A DAD!
By Melanie McKay

Earlier today a rumor started going around that Harry Styles was canceling his North American tour, which was taking place this summer. At first, most thought it was just a silly rumor, like many that have surfaced about the singer over the years, but they were wrong.
Because just half an hour ago, Harry himself released a statement on his Twitter account, in which he confirmed the rumor: the North American leg of the Serendipity has been canceled, and it's not being rescheduled until next year.
But that wasn't everything, because on the same statement Harry dropped an even bigger bomb: he's becoming a dad!
Yes, you read it right, Harry Styles, English singer, heartthrob, LGBT rights advocate, is going to be a father, and that is the reason why he is canceling his North American Tour, as he claims he doesn't want to miss the birth of his child.
To say the Twitter universe is freaking out would be an understatement, as fans all around the world are tweeting about it, some of them excited for Harry, and sending him their congratulations, while others don't seem very happy about the news, and are being quite negative about it.
But the biggest question of all is, who is he having a baby with?
In the statement, which you can see above, Harry makes absolutely no reference to who he is, probably on purpose, but we're sure we're going to find out sooner or later.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

"What the hell?" Louis asked outraged.

"At least he doesn't mention you in it, just the baby" Niall tried.

"But he wasn't supposed to say anything until I told my parents" Louis said angrily "Why would he do this without even telling me?".

"Maybe you should call him" Niall suggested.

"You bet I'm going to call him" Louis said, and picked up his phone from his nightstand.

And that was when he noticed he had 4 missed calls from Harry, which he hadn't heard, because he had put his phone on silent mode while he took a nap.

That surprised Louis, because it meant Harry had probably meant to warn him. But that didn't excuse the fact that he had released the statement before he had promised he would, so he still needed and explanation, so he called Harry.

"Louis, finally" Harry said picking up right away.

"Why did you do it?" Louis demanded, while he watched Niall leave the room, and close the door behind him, which he really appreciate.

"I didn't" Harry denied

"What do you mean you didn't?" Louis asked getting even more mad because he was denying it "I just read the same statement you wrote and that you showed me".

"I know, but it wasn't me who released it, it was my management and publicists doing" Harry explained.

"It's on your personal Twitter, Harry!" Louis exclaimed.

"Because they have access to it, and they did it without my approval, I swear I told them not to, but they did it anyway" Harry answered.

"You told me once that at this point in your career you don't do things you don't want to do" Louis argued "So excuse me if I don't believe you".