FIFTY FIVE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
CELEBRITY SPY

HARRY STYLES ENJOYS TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTER BETWEEN TOUR DATES
By Claudia Mayer

Harry Styles has been on tour across the UK since the beginning of the month, but as most know, he is also a new father to a baby girl named Sage, and he has been making sure to spend time with her between tour dates.
Proof of this are the paparazzi pictures taken over the weekend, where the singer can be seen pushing his daughter's stroller out of a restaurant, the baby's other father, Louis Tomlinson, walking right next to them, as they are escorted to their car by a bodyguard.
This was the first time Harry has been seen in public with his daughter, but to his fans' disappointment, the baby can't really be seen in any of the pictures, as the stroller was covered, so everyone is still clueless about what she looks like.
Harry is currently in Belfast, Northern Ireland, where he performed last night, and has another show scheduled for tonight, but we think he might go back to London tomorrow to spend more time with his daughter, just like he has been doing so far.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

It had been true when Louis told Harry that he hadn't driven a car in ages, but he was hoping it was like riding a bike, as in, you never forgot how, because today he needed to use it to drive himself to a doctor's appointment.

"Please be good while I drive, okay, sweetie?" Louis asked his daughter while he placed her in the car seat "I'm kind of nervous".

And he wasn't just nervous because he had to drive, but also because this was the first time he was going out alone with Sage, not counting their now almost daily walks around the block, but those were usually short, and Louis' neighborhood was very quiet, which wasn't the case where they were going.

Sage yawned as she looked up at her mummy, her blue eyes slowly closing as Louis buckled her.

"It will be even better if you sleep" Louis said, and kissed Sage's forehead before cover her with a blanket "Alright, we're all set".

Louis put the carrier in the stroller structure to go outside, grabbed the baby bag he had packed, his phone, wallet, keys, car keys, put on his jacket, and went out to get in the car.

After he settled Sage's carrier in the base that was installed in the back seat, and he put the other stuff in the back, he got into the driver's seat, fixed the mirrors and the seat, and started the car.

The engine roared to life, and Louis gulped, and looked through the rearview mirror to check on Sage (they had one of those baby rearview mirrors in the back that allowed them to do that), and she was completely asleep at this point. That made Louis a little more at ease, because driving with Sage crying would have just added to all the anxiousness he was already feeling.

But after driving for 10 minutes, he realized he shouldn't have been worried, because he was doing great, and it didn't hurt that Harry's car was like a dream to drive, and he was actually happy that Harry had been insisting to leave him the car every time he left.

Another 10 minutes went by, and Louis arrived to his destination safely, he got the carrier with a still sleeping Sage on the stroller, and made sure to cover it with a blanket to protect Sage from the light, and also because he never knew when one of Harry's psycho fans could be lurking.