TEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE WATCHER

DOES HARRY STYLES HAVE A NEW MAN IN HIS LIFE?
by Melanie McKay

It seems like Harry already moved on from the mystery brunette, a.k.a Louis, the bookstore worker, who was seen getting into Harry's car over a month ago.
On a recent outing with his usual friends, Harry was photographed with a brand new man, who isn't a mystery to us, his name is Brandon Carmichael, and he's an Australian model.
We don't know how the pair met, but according to a source, they were seen getting cozy inside the club they attended, but there are no pictures to prove it to the world.
We still don't have a name for this ship, could you think of one?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry's album was almost ready, he just had to write one more song, record it, and that was going to be it, which meant he was going to meet his deadline.

And it was all thanks to Louis, if it hadn't been for him, he never would have been able to make an album he felt happy about, and he made sure to thank him for that every time he saw him.

When people found out Louis' name and where he worked, Harry had been scared that he was going to cut him off his life completely, because that first week had been intense for Louis, and but he didn't do that, and slowly things had died down, and now hardly anyone was bothering him.

And it didn't hurt that Harry had been seen going out with other people, so rumors about Harry's new lovers had started to spread. But those were obviously fake, Harry still had his eye out for Louis, and although he had stopped trying to get him to go out with him, he hadn't given up.

"Harry, I'm talking to you!" Louis said loudly.

"What?" Harry asked, looking up from Louis' poems.

"Do you want sugar in your tea?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, sure" Harry nodded, his eyes going back to the page he had been reading.

"What are you so focused on? I was trying to get your attention for an entire minute" Louis said, coming over with two mugs.

It was Sunday, and they had just finished eating lunch, and they were supposed to start working on their last song.

"This poem, it wasn't here when I first read this notebook" Harry explained, showing it to Louis.

"That's because I wrote it afterwards" Louis shrugged, and sat down with his mug, Harry's was on the coffee table.

"It's good" Harry complimented, and looked at the words again "It's written in two people's perspectives, right? If not, I don't think I get it".

"It's like two people having a conversation, yes" Louis explained.

"That's what I thought" Harry nodded in understanding "I like that a lot, do you think we could use this as our last song?".

"Yeah, I guess" Louis agreed.

"It's... uhm... it's about Zayn, isn't it?" Harry wondered as he picked up his tea mug from the coffee table.

"A lot of my poems are about him" Louis said vaguely.

"But this specifically, I remember when he came by and I was here, you told him you could tell he was high" Harry reminisced, and Louis nodded as he drank his tea "He has a drug problem?".

"He does" Louis confirmed.

"Is that why you broke up?" Harry questioned, which he had never asked before.