THIRTY ONE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
CELEBRITY SPY

HARRY STYLES IS BACK IN LONDON!
By Claudia Mayer

Yesterday at around noon, Harry Styles was seen arriving at Heathrow Airport in London, wearing all black clothes, and sunglasses, probably trying to pass unnoticed.
His arrival in London was quite unexpected as he is in the middle of his tour in Asia. But apparently the singer has a few days off, and he decided to spend them in his motherland, where he hasn't been since his tour started at the beginning of the year.
So far, The Serendipity Tour has been a success, and it will probably continue to be, as the tickets for the European and North American legs, which were made available last week, are already sold out.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry had ended up following Gemma's advice, and he had gone back to London to try to earn Louis' forgiveness.

He had actually landed around noon on Friday, and his first impulse had been to go see Louis right away, who was at the bookstore at that time. But halfway there, he realized it was a mistake to show up at his work, where customers could recognize him, and ultimately make things worse, so he made the car turn around and take him to his house.

Later that day, Harry thought he could go to the club where Louis worked, come up to him, and order a mojito, like he did the first day they met, thinking maybe it would be romantic. But he decided against that too, because he wanted to actually talk to Louis, one on one, and he knew that wasn't going to be possible in a nightclub, while Louis was supposed to be serving drinks.

Now it was Saturday, which Harry knew was a day Louis had off, except for the nights, so he had come over his building at 2 in the afternoon, gathered all the courage he could muster, and pressed the intercom button for Louis' flat.

The problem was that no one answered, which told Harry maybe Louis had gone out for lunch or something.

But he didn't give up, he just went back to his car that was parked across the street (not wanting anyone to recognize him and make a fuss), and he decided to wait for Louis to come home, knowing it had to happen sometime.

As the minutes went by, he kind of felt like a creepy stalker, but he decided he didn't mind, he really wanted to talk to Louis, and had already waited too long to do it, so he wasn't going to give up easily.

It was ten past three when Harry finally saw Louis walking down the street in the direction of his building. He was wearing a black hoodie, and jeans, and he was carrying a few shopping bags, and just that sight made his heart start beating faster.

Then Louis went inside the building, disappearing from Harry's sight, and he decided to wait a few minutes to go after him.

He was just about to get out of the car, when his phone started ringing, and he was just going to ignore the call, but that was when he noticed Louis' name and picture on the screen.

Had he seen his car parked there?

But Louis hadn't even looked his way, so there was no way he could have seen him.

Then what?

There was only one way to know.

"Louis" Harry breathed, as he picked up.