FIFTY SEVEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES' NORTH AMERICAN TOUR HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RESCHEDULED!
By Lena Walters

When earlier this year Harry Styles announced he was canceling the North American leg of his Serendipity Tour because he didn't want to miss the birth of his child, his fans went crazy thinking the tour was never going to be rescheduled.
But they were wrong, because it was just announced that the North American leg will officially take place during the months of May, June and July of next year.
The tour will consist of the exact same cities and venues as originally scheduled, and people who held on to his old tickets just have to exchange them for their new ones, whereas the tickets that were refunded when the cancellation was announced, will be out on sale next week, at the same prices as last time.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

For the past 3 weeks things had been better.

Not that Louis had gotten over the fact that every time Harry went back on tour, he was close to Grayson, nor had he stopped getting anxious because of it.

But he he had been trying his best not to grill Harry about Grayson every single time they talked when he was away, as he kept reminding himself that things were different this time around, that Harry had changed and that he had to trust his boyfriend.

And he had been successful, at least in part, because he could count with one hand how many times he had questioned Harry about the subject in the last 3 weeks, which was a huge improvement.

Thankfully, he wasn't going to have to worry about it much longer, because the last show of the UK tour was taking place that night in London, and Louis just knew that his relationship with Harry was going to be much better from then on.

"Lou, the car is already here" Harry said coming into the nursery.

"Okay, I'm almost done" Louis said as he checked he had everything Sage could need in the baby bag.

"I'm gonna go ahead and take Sage" Harry announced, and picked her up from her crib, where Louis had left her just minutes ago.

"Alright, babe" Louis said as he threw extra nappies in the bag, just in case.

When he finished, he left the nursery with the bag on his shoulder, made sure Edgar had food and water, grabbed a couple of the bottles he had stored in the fridge for Sage to take just in case, and then left the flat, locking the door behind him.

Harry was waiting outside the car, and when Louis reached him, he opened the back door for him to get in.

"What a gentleman" Louis smiled at the gesture.

"I try" Harry winked as Louis got in the car, and once he was in, he closed the door.

Louis greeted the driver, and then immediately checked on Sage, who was already in the carseat, and she didn't seem happy to be there, but fortunately she didn't cry the entire way to the arena, she even fell asleep halfway through the drive.

Because, yes, Louis and Sage were coming with Harry to his last show.

When Harry had first suggested it, Louis had been a little hesitant, not because he didn't want to see Harry perform, he was actually excited to see him, but he had been worried about bringing Sage... and he was also worried he might see Grayson.