SEVENTY ONE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES SERENDIPITY TOUR ENDS IN NEW YORK
By Lena Walters

Harry Styles has been touring North America since May, doing shows all over the U.S and Canada, but the tour finally finished last night in New York, where the British singer performed for the second night in a row at Madison Square Garden to a sold out stadium.
Just like the rest of Harry's tour, the show last night was amazing and included his most recent singles, as well as his old ones, which are fan favorites, and the fans never get tired of hearing or singing along to them, which was no different at this last show.
The sad part is that this isn't just the end of the North American Tour, it is the end of the whole thing, which most likely means we won't see Harry performing live again in a while, probably until he decides to release a new album, and that ladies and gentleman is a big question mark as to when it will happen.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Originally, the plan was that after Harry's last show of the tour in New York, that they were going to head back to LA, relax there for about a week, maybe two, and then go back to London.

But as the date of the last show closed by, they both realized how tired they were, and how much they missed their families and friends, so they decided to just go straight to London from New York.

So the evening following Harry's last show, they boarded the private plane they had been traveling in throughout the tour, their next stop being their homeland.

"Ready to go back home?" Harry asked Louis as the plane took off.

He was sitting right across from Louis and Sage, the little one being strapped to her car seat.

"More than ready" Louis answered "I can't wait to see my baby Edgar, I miss him".

"I miss the little rascal too" Harry considered.

"I hope he remembers me" Louis said.

"Of course he remembers you, don't be ridiculous, babe" Harry brushed off.

"Probably, but he'll be mad at me" Louis considered.

"Give him a tuna can, and he'll get over it immediately" Harry offered.

"You think?" Louis asked skeptically.

"He's a cat, they live for tuna and love anyone who gives it to them" Harry commented.

Louis smiled, and checked on Sage, who was awake, and had been fussing in the seat since the moment she was strapped in it just before the plane took off, but in almost 3 months of plane traveling, Louis had learnt she just did that for attention, there was nothing wrong with her.

"Ma-ma" Sage said in a whiny voice.

"Yes, I know, you want out" Louis said while he unbuckled Sage, which was fine now because the fasten seat belt light had just been turned off.

"Ma-ma" Sage repeated, as Louis held her in his arms.

"Yes, I'm mama, and what about dada? Where is dada,  Sagie?" Louis asked her.

Sage looked around, and when she saw Harry across from them, she immediately pointed at him, who blew her a kiss.

"And can you say it? Can you say dada?" Louis encouraged.

"Ma-ma" Sage said instead, and snuggled into Louis.

"Sorry, babe" Louis said apologetically, and he rubbed Sagie's back in circles.