FIFTY ONE

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES AND MASON HUNTER CALL IT QUITS
By Tania Keller

For the last couple of months, it was being reported that Harry Styles was dating Mason Hunter, an unknown web designer based in London, as the pair were seen a few times going out on dates around the city.
But now, a source close to the singer revealed that the couple decided to put an end to their short relationship, but the reason behind the breakup is completely unknown.
This information is coming out just as Harry is about to become a dad with ex boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, and we can't help but wonder if the latter's alleged threats of not letting Harry into the delivery room or even in their baby's life, had something to do with Harry's decision to put an end with his relationship with Mason.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Being a new parent was tiring for sure.

But being Sage's parent was exhausting.

Louis loved her to pieces, he would take a bullet for her any minute of any day, but she was the neediest little baby in the world.

She wanted to be fed every single hour, and that meant she pooped and peed constantly, and used an average of 18 nappies a day, and the worst of all was that she never wanted to be put down.

Her crib, her bassinet and her bouncer were all just gathering dust, while Louis' arms were constantly in use, which meant for the week he'd had her, he hadn't gotten more than an hour or two of asleep in a row, which meant he was pretty much in a zombie state all the time.

"I'm back!" Harry's voice suddenly announced.

Louis sighed relieved, and walked out of the nursery, where he had just finished changing Sage's nappy, and went to find Harry, who he found washing his hands in the kitchen sink.

"Hey" Louis greeted him, and couldn't help the yawn that escaped his lips.

"Hey, I brought a pizza for dinner" Harry said pointing with his head at the pizza box on the counter while he dried his hands.

"Thanks, I'm starving" Louis declared, and gave the baby to Harry.

"Hi, Sagie, did you miss me while I was gone?" Harry cooed at the baby, and gave her a kiss on her head.

Louis smiled at seeing the pair together, as he went to grab two plates, and served two slices of pizza on each, leaving them on the table along with napkins, and then filled two glasses with filtered water, and did the same.

"Come sit, Harry" Louis called him, as he sat down himself.

"Yeah" Harry replied and came up to the table with the baby still in his arms, and sat down "Thanks, babe".

"You're welcome" Louis replied and picked up a slice and took a bite.

"Good?" Harry asked, and Louis nodded.

"How was your meeting?" Louis wondered, which was where Harry had been for the last couple of hours.

"I fell asleep 5 minutes into it, actually" Harry replied, and held Sage with one arm and picked up a pizza slice with his free hand "I had my sunglasses on so they didn't notice for a while, so it was the best nap I've had all week".

Harry was actually a zombie too, he had been staying at Louis' flat since they brought Sage back from the hospital, so he was just as sleep deprived as Louis was, and just like him, he constantly had dark circles under his eyes.