NINETEEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

HARRY STYLES TALKS ABOUT HIS CHRISTMAS PLANS
by Melanie McKay

On Thursday night, Harry Styles was a guest on The Graham Norton Show, in which he talked about spending the holidays at his mum's house, his favorite holiday meals, and what he wishes he gets this Christmas, which includes a new set of headphones, slippers and socks.
He also spoke about his album, how he changed half the songs just months before it was released, and finished with a lovely performance of his song 'Tomorrow', which although isn't a single, is a fan favorite from his new album.
Harry's tour starts January 4th in Brazil, and we can't wait to see footage of him performing more songs from his new album.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Louis was leaving for Doncaster in less than 2 hours, and he hadn't finished packing all the stuff he needed to bring with him.

He was making a mental checklist of what he already had in his duffle bag, and what he was missing, when the buzzer of his flat went off.

Louis went over to the intercom and pressed the button.

"Harry?" Louis asked.

"Yes" Harry's voice said.

Louis smiled, and buzzed him in.

Harry knew Louis was leaving for Doncaster, and he said he was going to come over to say goodbye because they hadn't seen each other in 3 days, and they were going to spend another 3 days apart.

Louis left the door opened, and went back to his room to finish packing quickly, so he could have some time with Harry before he had to leave for the train station.

"Lou?" Harry's voice came from the entrance.

"In my room!" Louis announced.

Louis heard heavy footsteps, and then Harry appeared in his room.

"Hi, babe" Louis smiled at him.

"You haven't seen me in 3 days, I expected at least a welcome kiss at the door" Harry said reproachfully.

"Sorry, I just haven't finished packing" Louis apologized, and went over to Harry and gave him a kiss "Better?".

"Much better" Harry replied, and gave him another kiss "Do you need help?".

"No, I just need 5 minutes, and then we can cuddle for an hour before I have to leave" Louis explained, going to grab a bunch of clothes to the closet, and dumped them on the bed to decide what he was taking.

"We could do a lot more than cuddle in an hour" Harry proposed, wrapping his arms around Louis from behind "It's been a while".

"Just 3 days, Harry" Louis reminded him while he folded a few shirts.

"That's too long, I need a daily dose of you to survive" Harry said, and kissed the back of Louis' neck.

"Yeah? And what will you do when you're on tour?" Louis wondered.

"I'm going to die" Harry said dramatically.

Louis laughed,  just as Edgar jumped on the bed, and got in the opened duffle bag where Louis was putting his clothes.

"You don't go there, baby" Louis said softly, and he took him out.

"What are you doing with him? Is he staying with Niall?" Harry questioned, his arms were still wrapped around Louis.