FORTY THREE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
CELEBRITY SPY

LOUIS TOMLINSON SPENDS QUALITY TIME WITH HARRY STYLES' FAMILY
By Claudia Mayer

Louis Tomlinson had been staying under the radar for the past couple of weeks, that is until Sunday, when he was seen out having lunch with Harry's mum, Anne, and his sister Gemma.
According to witnesses, the trio seemed to be getting along pretty well at the restaurant, which refutes claims that Harry's mum wasn't happy about him getting someone pregnant, and even wanted Harry to take a paternity test before she even acknowledged the child.
All of this happened while Harry was in Barcelona, Spain, where he performed in front of thousands of people on Sunday night, but he's probably happy to know that his mother and sister are embracing Louis and their baby into their family.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

Louis' new life was going a lot better that he expected it to be going at this point, and he was actually pretty happy, like he used to be.

The only problem he was still having was his sėxual cravings, but he had already accepted that he was going to have to deal with it on his own, and that was what he had been doing so far.

But today Louis wasn't thinking that much about his problem, because he was supposed to meet his friend Eleanor at a bridal boutique because she was having a fit for her wedding dress, and seeing as he wasn't working, she had asked him to go with her, and he was actually very excited to see his friend and spend some time with her.

When he got to the boutique, he peeked inside, but didn't see Eleanor, so he took his phone out to text her to ask her if he should wait inside, but he didn't get to do that.

"Lou!".

Louis looked up, and saw Eleanor was coming up to him, a smile on her face.

"Hey" Louis smiled at her.

"Hi, love" Eleanor said as he reached him, and gave him a hug, which Louis returned "How are you?".

"I'm great and you?" Louis asked back, letting go of the hug.

"I'm happy to see you" Eleanor replied, and placed her hand on Louis' belly "Look at this bump".

"I know, it's getting big" Louis said looking down at it.

"It's so cute" Eleanor gushed "Is she moving?".

"No, she's sleeping right now, but I'll let you feel her kick when she wakes up" Louis told his friend.

"I'd love that" Eleanor said smiling, and grabbed Louis' hand, and pulled him into the shop "Let's go see my dress now".

They went in, and Eleanor gave her name, and a woman said to follow her while Louis went to sit down, and they even gave him a cup of tea while he waited for Eleanor to come out of the dressing room.

Which she did like a century later, but she looked gorgeous in the white dress, so it was worth the wait.

"You look amazing, El" Louis told her.

"You really think so?" Eleanor asked looking at her reflection in the big mirror.

"I know so" Louis smiled.