SIX

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

COLE MARTIN IS ALLEGEDLY FURIOUS AT HARRY STYLES
by Alex Miller

On Sunday, actor Cole Martin was seen out shopping in London with his co-star of his new movie, Brenda Hastings. 
The paparazzi were soon to follow the actors while they walked from store to store, and in the video below, one of them is heard asking Cole about his boyfriend, Harry Styles, to which Cole very sassily asks back: "Who?".
The way he says it makes us think Harry's latest adventures with the mystery brunette on Saturday night didn't sit very well with Cole, and it might have even caused the couple to break up.
We still wonder who Harry's new mystery man is, but we're still hoping to find out.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

When Harry decided he wanted to write and record new songs for his new album, he immediately asked his management and label to push the release date of the album as much as they could.

But they weren't very receptive to the idea, saying a release date couldn't be moved just like that, and they had reminded him that months ago he had agreed to the specific date.

Harry had to actually beg for it to happen, saying he needed more time, and they finally give in a little saying they were going to see what they could do and inform him as soon as they could.

So that Monday morning, they had called him to a meeting at the record label, and they were going to tell him the verdict.

"As you know the album was supposed to come out October 20th" Thomas Roberts, one of the label guys, said.

"Yes" Harry nodded.

"But we reviewed things, and we can push the release for November 17th, but it needs to be ready the last week of September the latest" Thomas explained.

"So I have a month to finish?" Harry asked, not liking it one bit.

"A month a half, actually" Martha Parrish, who was also from the label, corrected.

"I'm not sure if I can do that, I'm redoing half the album from scratch" Harry said honestly.

"That's the best we can do, Harry, the tour starts in January, and it's already planned, and the locations are already in negotiations" Chris, his manager, explained.

"I'm sure you can make it work, boy" Thomas encouraged.

"I'm not so sure" Harry replied  "I only just found a new songwriter to help me out, but we haven't even started working together".

"I suggest you start today, then, because this is the final decision" Thomas determined.

Harry knew how the business worked at this point in his career, so he knew there was no use to argue further, he wasn't going to be able to make them change their minds, despite this being his album.

"Alright" Harry sighed, but felt incredibly stressed.

He left the studio after that, and decided to call Louis right away, and ask they could start working that very same day; he was even prepared to beg if Louis said he didn't want to, or even worse, if he said he had changed his mind about letting him use his poems.