THIRTY NINE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
GOSSIP RADAR

WHO IS LOUIS TOMLINSON?
By Caroline Nash

At this point, and despite the lack of official confirmation, we already know for sure that a man called Louis Tomlinson is the one expecting Harry Styles' baby.
But who is Louis Tomlinson?
Up until he was listed as a cowriter in 6 of Harry's songs in the album Serendipity, he was completely unknown in the music industry, or any industry at all.
He doesn't have a Twitter account, or a Facebook page, he only has an Instagram account, which he recently made private, probably because of all of Harry's fans commenting on his pictures. But he were able to look at his pictures before he made the account private, and it just had one picture of himself, with a girl we assume is his sister, and the rest were of a black cat, whose name is Edgar, and some speculate it's the same cat Harry posted a selfie with months ago.
But in spite of his lack of social media presence, we have managed to find out a few more facts about him: His full name is Louis William Tomlinson, he is 26 years old, and was born on December 24, 1991, in Doncaster, but has been living in London for years now. He works at an antique bookstore called The Treasure Box, and until recently he also worked at nightclub 'Empire' as a bartender, outside of which he was photographed with Harry Styles twice, and it's likely where they met.
There's plenty more that we don't know about Louis, but what we're more interested to know it's if he's in a relationship with Harry right now, or if they were in one at some point, which Harry hasn't referred to at all. In fact, he hasn't said a word about it since he released the statement in which he announced his upcoming parenthood.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

For the past few days, things had been going... okay.

Well, not exactly okay, but at least manageable.

Tabloids were still talking non stop about Louis, he had had a few more paps taking pictures of him, but thankfully all of them had been keeping at least a little distance, and he was still having Harry's fans coming in the store, and some of them were still saying nasty things.

But like he said, he was managing.

The first 2 days, Virginia had resolved it by sending Louis to work to the back of the store and do inventory, and when he was done, and the fans kept coming, she offered Louis to take a few days off. But he knew that wasn't going to fix the problem, because whenever he came back they were going to start coming again, so he decided to just face it, and deal with it as best he could, and just wait for it to die down.

Which apparently was far from happening.

Louis had just kicked out a teenage girl who tried to take a picture of him (and insulted him when he told her to leave the store), when his phone started buzzing in his pocket, and when he took it out, he realized it was an unknown number, but he still picked up.

"Hello?" Louis answered.

"Hi, is this Louis Tomlinson?" a woman asked.

"Who wants to know?" Louis asked suspiciously.

"My name is Andrea Jenkins, I work at Stars Magazine, and I was wondering if you would give us an interview" the woman explained.

Louis didn't even reply to that, and just hung up the phone.

How had they gotten his number?

Just a few seconds after he ended the call, it rang again, and it was the same number calling, so of course Louis didn't pick up, and then he made sure to block the number.