SIXTEEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES ALBUM 'SERENDIPITY' DEBUTS AT #1
By Lena Walters

Harry Styles' fourth studio album, Serendipity was released merely hours ago worldwide, and it's already Nº1.
But this information isn't really shocking anyone, #Serendipity had been trending on Twitter since yesterday in anticipation of the release, and now that it dropped, the mentions have tripled, and it's mostly all praises for Harry's album.
Overall the album has a different feel than his previous 3 works, it has an indie rock sound, but still keeping Styles' pop roots, and more than a few touching and powerful lyrics, and for that reason some are already calling 'Serendipity' his best work yet.
Official reviews about the album have yet to come out, but we're sure they're all going to rave about it, and in our case, we give Serendipity 5 well deserved stars.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry couldn't have been happier about the reactions his album was getting, and not only because of the sales, but because everyone seemed to genuinely be liking all the songs in the album, which was everything he could have hoped for.

And now it was time to celebrate that success, well, that was if he could get his mum out of the house.

"Mum, we're already supposed to be there" Harry said coming into the guest bedroom, and found her standing in front of the mirror putting on earrings.

"You're the star, love, you can afford to be a little late" Anne said dismissively.

"It's rude to be late to your own party" Harry argued.

"I know, but nobody's going to die if you get there a few minutes late" Anne replied while she looked at herself in the mirror.

"It's already half an hour, and it will take us another half an hour to get there" Harry pointed out.

"How do I look?" Anne asked, ignoring Harry.

"Beautiful, now can we go?" Harry asked tiredly, grabbing his mum's purse from the bed.

"Yes, we can" Anne finally agreed, and took the purse from Harry.

They went downstairs, and out of the house, where a car was waiting to take them to the party, and Harry opened the door for his mum, and then got in himself.

"Why are you so on edge, love? The album's already out, and it's a hit, there's no reason to be like this" Anne said when they were already on their way.

"I already told you, it's because we're late" Harry answered.

"You've never been so punctual, honey, so tell me the truth" Anne insisted.

But Harry didn't answer, he just stared out the window, and thought about Louis, and how much he wanted to see him.

"Is this about that boy you've been seeing?" Anne wondered, her voice knowing.

"He's not a boy, mum, he's 25" Harry corrected.

"You never said he was older than you" Anne commented.