TWENTY NINE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
STARS GAZER

HARRY STYLES AND GRAYSON WALSH RUMORS HEAT UP
By Cindy Morgan

Harry Styles has been touring across Australia for the last couple of weeks, and more than a few times he has been photographed with Grayson Walsh, guitarist of the band Blue Sunset, which has been touring with the British singer.
On the first pictures above, they're seen together at the hotel bar in Sydney, while the following ones, which are more recent, show them in the pool at the hotel in Perth. Despite none of the pictures show them kissing, like it happened in the famous elevator footage in Bogotá, they do look pretty cozy together.
While in Australia, Harry has given a number of interviews, but he hasn't been asked, nor has he mentioned anything about Grayson. But that can't be said about the latter, who in a recent interview he gave with his band mates, was asked what his thoughts about Harry were, and he answered: "I've always been a fan of his, not only because he's great at what he does, but also because he's such an inspiration for the LGBT community".
We are aware that that is not a confirmation of them being in a relationship, but the way Grayson speaks so highly of Harry, makes us think there is a big chance they might be in one.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry had never been one to know how to deal with his feelings very well.

And to him, that was the reason why he couldn't get over Louis, even though it had been over a month since he broke up with him.

Every time he sang one of the songs he wrote with Louis, he thought of him, every time he picked up his Kindle, he thought of him, every time he ordered a drink from a bartender, he thought of him.

It was as if he was everywhere.

Even when he closed his eyes at night.

Louis, Louis, Louis.

"Harry!" Gemma said exasperated.

"Huh?" Harry asked distracted.

"Where's your head at? I've been talking to you for the last 10 minutes" Gemma said, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" Harry apologized.

"Let me guess, about Louis" Sawyer said knowingly.

"Yeah" Harry sighed, and looked out of the window.

They were all currently in Harry's private plane heading from Australia to Auckland, New Zealand, where Harry was performing the following day. Gemma had joined him on tour in Australia a week ago, and she was also going to go with him to Japan, which was Harry's destination after New Zealand.

"I can't stop thinking about him" Harry added "I love him".

"You don't love him" Gemma denied.

"You can't say that, you don't know how I feel" Harry told his sister.

"But I do know that if you really love someone, you don't cheat on them like you did" Gemma said firmly.

Gemma had actually been quite upset when she learned Harry had cheated on Louis, and not precisely on Louis' behalf (she had never even met him), but because she had been cheated on once, and it had been devastating to her.