FIFTY SIX

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES WISHES HIS FANS A HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITH A CUTE PICTURE
By Tania Keller

Yesterday was Halloween, and Harry Styles decided to take it to Instagram to celebrate, posting a very cute picture of a black cat wearing a pumpkin costume, with the caption 'Happy Halloween 🐈🎃'.
This is not the first time Harry shares a picture of this specific black cat, the first time being over a year ago, when, along with the picture, Harry encouraged people to adopt black cats. It is said the cat's name is Edgar and that it belongs to Louis Tomlinson, who Harry is presumably dating again after their daughter Sage was born 2 months ago.
The comment section of the picture was filled with fans saying Happy Halloween back to Harry, and commenting how cute the cat looked. At the same time, many fans asked to see pictures of Sage in her costume, although they must have known it was very unlikely to happen, as just last week Harry took it to Twitter to ask everyone to please respect his daughter's privacy. This came as a response to the paparazzi pictures that the The Sun published of Louis and Sage, and although the baby's face is blurred, the harassment of his daughter didn't sit well with Harry at all.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

The first time Harry set foot on a stage, he knew he was born to perform; he absolutely loved it, and he never wanted to stop doing it.

But as much as he loved the stage, he loved his daughter even more, so every time he was away from her, he counted the days until he could see her again, and give her cuddles and tell her he loved her.

"What animal is this? Is it an elephant?" Harry asked his daughter.

Sage was laying on her back on her activity mat, and she smiled her cute Louis smile at the toy.

"You like this one the best, huh?" Harry smiled, moving the little plush animal, making Sage smile more and kick her legs.

Harry leaned down and gave her kisses on her cheek, then looked at her face and she was still smiling, so he gave her more kisses, and tickled her, making her smile even more.

"Mummy said you need some tummy time, so let's do that, okay?" Harry proposed, and carefully turned her around.

But apparently Sage didn't like that, because she immediately started whining.

"What about tummy time on daddy's chest?" Harry proposed, as he picked up Sage, and moved the baby mat away, so he could lay down on the rug with the baby "Better?".

At least that had made Sage stop whining, and she was just holding her head up, and was looking at Harry with a serious expression on her face. Her eyes were so big it was adorable, and they were not so dark blue anymore, they had gotten lighter, but not Louis' color just yet.

"Do you know how much I miss you when I'm away, Sage? Do you have any idea?" Harry asked as he softly ran his hand across the baby's head "But it's my job, and I really love my job, and I'm very lucky to be able to do what I love, not many people can say that, but you have to know that no matter how many times I have to leave, I'll always come back to you and mummy, always".

Harry kissed Sage's little hand, which she had on his face.

"You probably don't even notice when I'm gone, huh?" Harry chuckled "Because mummy takes such good care of you".